Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Ever have a dream that made you smile?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm
I did. It happened about 2 days ago ^^. Here's what happened.

The dream was a mix of saints row 2, army of two, star wars battlefront 2, grand theft auto 3, AND zoids new century zero.

The layout of the dream was like the beginning place in Grand Theft Auto 3, you know, the place that you start out in when that bridge was bombed. The thing that mixed in saints row 2 was basically [since i like to use a lot of the different cheats xD cheats like evil cars, low gravity, super explosions, never die, etc.] the world was the same as when the low gravity cheat was on and cars kept trying to run me over. [A few of them succeeded XD. Wouldn't be the first dream where I got run over, at least this time I didn't die ^^ anyways...] Oh and I also had infinite ammo. Well I also dreampt that Liger Zero was chasing me around as well because they were enraged. [Yes, THEY. More than one Liger Zero was in my dream O:] There was also a group of people defending the Liger Zero and I was trying to stop them because they were trying to keep them enraged. I ended up making my way to the group of people, and I started shooting them. For some reason, there was the same targeting system in my dream as army of two's AND I had the same weapon as I do on that game as well XD. Well instead of shooting at me, the people shot at a Liger that was coming at them instead of me. When I shot a few of them dead, a health thing dropped just like how star wars battlefront 2's enemies sometimes do! XD. My 2nd weapon was also a blaster rifle since I use that on that game the most! lol. So I ended up shooting all of the people dead after a few moments, and for some reason everything went in slow motion. Then I started running from 3 Liger Zeroes that were coming and then I woke up.
Why it made me smile? ...I really don't know. I think it was just because I am too much of a gamer nerd and an anime freak <3.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm
I smile at dreams when theres a member of the opposite sex that is interested in me wink  

C a r a m e l K i t t e h

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lik Miiy RainBow

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:46 pm
C a r a m e l K i t t e h
I smile at dreams when theres a member of the opposite sex that is interested in me wink

This^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm
Mmmmm...I've had a dream that made me extremely happy/devious recently. So yeah. whee Made me smile very widely when I got up. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games