Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
HEY SUITES, how are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Been a long time.
  Since I've Suites'd and rolled.
View Results

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:15 am
Biohazardous Lollipop

Pain: Ahahaha, pajama croc teacher sounds hilarious. Tbh it's late here and I cbf clicking a link, but Andre is indeed amazing. xD; Eh girls do that s**t, I wish more people could heal a smidge faster over relationships. Just past the sobbing point. The bitter point can last longer. Your classes sound fairly interesting. o: Coming from someone who didn't like regular school. Yeah I'm a full time student, so I wake up at like 8, get a ride to school before 9 and I'm there until 4.30pm. Usually I'm on the floor in the morning and in class in the afternoon. Unless they give me a ******** chemical service, which takes me forever, then I miss class half the time. Or I miss Theory with Andre and end up getting to sit through cutting class with a s**t teacher. :/ He's a d**k, I call him hobbit shampoo boy of the shire. ******** class="clear">
It is. XD;

She'd probably be over him by now if she hadn't constantly got back with him and forgave him and then slept with him again as a friends with benefits during the summer all while flirting with this other guy near the end of the summer and continuing on now. XD; He's been douchey since a bit after they got together.

They're pretty interesting for the most part. Technical Writing is a bore. I have three weeks to do a rough draft and then a final draft of a freaking memo. My Crit Lit is kind of annoying because I don't like Lit analysis, but I have to take it for my major. The rest is pretty fun. Three out of five isn't bad.

And wow. That's a lot of school. Do you only got for a year or so? I know the way cosmetology works at the community college near me, is that they go for like 4 hours two days a week for three semesters. I have class from 11:30 to 8:15 on Monday and 11:30 to 5:15 on Wednesday.
o: He must put shame on all the other hobbits.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:13 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop

Cold: Holy s**t congrats! :] I want wedding pics in the future!! I saw on fb you got your skindivers changed out? My friend just got a dermal right in her cleavage and I thought of you!

Yeah, there will be pics, eventually xD
Yeah, the bottom one was giving me grief. So i went and saw a guy about getting it fixed. He promptly ranted to me about how much he hates skindivers and how dermals are sooo much better. So he took the skindivers out (holy ******** did that hurt) and also moved the dermals up so they didn't sit so far into my cleavage.  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Glad your enjoying yourself Super Sam! biggrin
It's good to try new things, that clubbing malarky is pretty good when the drinks are cheap razz

I should be back at university in under a month... living in a house with 2 friends and one random person this year instead of uni flats, which should be a good laugh. We get a living room, so no more having to cram any guests into a tiny kitchen >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 am
HAY BIO =B

It's good to hear you've been doing well biggrin
I've been just chilling out and enjoying the last of my summer. I go back to uni next week and I'm supposed to be getting straight into my research as this'll be my FINAL YEAR crying

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

RepulsiveConchita

Fashionable Gekko

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:15 pm
I'M FREAKING AWESOME... mrgreen

The Suites