Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
RAIN'S GAMES AND THE LACK OF DICE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 am
I'm making this official. Until the dice roller returns, people are allowed to roll dice for my games at home (or off-guild/off-site, if you have none), and use those results. This is ONLY until the dice roller gets re-instated at the guilds.

I will post when this is no longer official. If you rolled really well for your post, but your post was completed over 10 minutes after my update, the results of your rolls will be voided.

I am going on an honor system here, people. Please be honest will your rolls; I will be honest with mine. Pelorian's honor.

EDIT: Those of you who DO have the dice roller may still use that if you wish. I think that's limited ONLY to Google Chrome users, though.  
Rain Yupa rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 pm
So I see how it is, Gaia. You waited for me to lose patience, THEN you fix it?!

stare

This will remain an option for a little while, in case it disappears AGAIN. But as of right now, the dice roller is BACK. It's beneath the text box for me, above "Preview" and "Submit".

Time to resume normal dice rolling! Anyone who's already rolled IRL that wants to change it with an ACTUAL dice roll on Gaia, feel free; but be warned, you must accept the new roll, even if it's worse than the original!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas