Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 pm
Diz took heed of the wizards warning not to let the others know what he was. "Don't worry about me, I can hold off for as long as you need me to." Diz replied and he began to move off in the direction he had seen the fire-witch heading. "I'll be watching for your sign." He called back before slipping out of sight and into the shadows. So, from what I can gather this 'calling' somehow links both mage and non-mage together. How interesting. I guess killing this waizard is out of the question... A shame but I guess it can't be helped. His thoughts swirled through his mind as he moved in pursuit of the other outlaws of this land. The trees and bushes also seemed easier to navigate through now then what they had been before. Did the wizard coat him in magic? If he did, when was it? It must've been during the handshake... Diz tripped over a small tree root as he carelessly hadn't been paying attention to where he was going... Again. "Sorry." He said out loud before wondering why he had done so. The tree gave off a light groan and a rustle before slipping back into silence again. Diz dismissed it to pure coincidence and continued pressing on as he was now on a time schedule which had to succeed for the poor girls sake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 pm
Halek-Jeun mentally beat himself over his situation. He was so damn helpless as long as that bullet was still in him. At least he wasn't lying on the side it was in, but his fur almost made it hard to see where the wound was. He heard a rustle of leaves and fabric a few yards away, and then footsteps. The tapping didn't sound like boots; sandals, perhaps? The scent of blood in the air was overwhelming his nose a little, but as he breathed and the person who was there came closer, he was able to recognize the scent. Mika-Chuin's sweet voice reached his ears, and he felt her touch along his face, but it was a bit of a struggle just to open his eyes. He eventually managed to do so, gazing up at her tiredly and attempting to move his right arm, which only trembled violently and shot pain through his shoulder again. That should've been enough just to show her what was wrong with him, right?  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 am
*Inola ran fast seeing the girl taking off and knew she couldn't afford to lose her in these woods. She took note of the villagers and knew something would have to be done to protect them at some point as well. Her life at the moment just got more complicated then she cared for. She soon saw Mika kneeling by another and assumed it to be Halek from how she was acting. She dropped down beside them looking him over and seeing the wounds. She looked to them a moment more before looking in her bag for some things that could help.* Mika, you may have to hold him still. *She said in a low voice knowing well the girl would hear her. She put things down beside him, bandages, and what tools she did have just in case. She took up the small pliers and looked to Mika giving a slight nod.* We need to get these wounds cleared. Otherwise bandaging them will only make them fester instead of heal. *And with that she would pat Halek's muzzle gently knowing the probing part was going to hurt, but had to make sure there wasn't anything in the wounds to keep from healing. She placed one hand by one wound on his shoulder and tried to as carefully as she could pull whatever was inside it. It took some twisting and was slower then she liked but eventually the small bullet was out. She quickly began stitching the wound and bandaged it. Then went looking for any other wounds.*

The wizard would watch the techie rush off and knew he was risking his own life simply proposing the deal. At the shaking of hands he managed to get a feel of the techie and sent a slight wave of his magic to coat the techie and his parts. It was a risk, but so was letting a reckless wizard have more power. He would stay there after a moment before returning to the camp to see the other and the girl. She seemed almost curled within herself. And while something nagged at him about her he wasn't sure what it was.

"I see you've come back empty-handed." He stopped his slight play of the girl and looked to his second in command. "I take it the guards have also disappeared like the villagers? I smell a brimstone like smoke, either it was a dragon, highly unlikely, or there's a wretched firewitch in the area." He scowled a bit knowing firewitches were along the lines of demons. Unnatural creatures of magic and fire, and immune to most things less they be near running water. "We'll move out of the area in a bit. We may have a hunt to go on soon."

"It seems to have been a firewitch and one other I can't determine. Possibly more. Possibly techies in the area as well. I'm sure if they're out to engage the villagers, they'll come to us soon enough." He said confidently. He knew he had to act tough around this one and still remain unreadable. He toyed with the current plots earlier but not now, not when there was a reader in their group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:41 pm
Halek-Jeun listened, watching the women as they prepared their procedure. He was sure as hell this wasn't going to be the worst pain he'll ever be in, but it would be close enough. He braced himself for it, taking a deep breath. As Inola reached into the wound on his shoulder, his hackles pulled back as he let out a loud snarl as pain overtook his senses and actions. He made an attempt at not thrashing about too much, which was a bit successful seeing that he didn't knock Inola or Mika-Chuin aside. And with a light pop, it was over, the bullet finally out of him. He relaxed again, panting as he lay his head on his sister's lap, slowly feeling his energy replenishing itself.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 am
*Inola would look to the wolf seeing the pain and looked to some of the things she had in her bag. She pulled out a small jar with a soft green moss and put some to the wound as she wrapped it.* This will help to ease any pain and the healing.* She said softly. She looked to the villagers around them with a sigh wondering what to do with them now. She stood looking to them still though more determined to find some answers.* So, The area should be clear with those guards gone. I would recommend returning to your homes, getting what possessions you can carry and find a new home before more come to take you all away for the calling. Unless you wish to be part of it in which case you could stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:34 am
Diz stumbled through a large bush as he continued to walk in search of the fire-witch. His search ground to a halt as he seemed to have walked straight into a crowd of people. He looked round the people vaguely recognising faces before realising that these were the villagers he had helped escape. He pushed through to where a familiar voice sounded telling them to go home then head for safety. The crowd slowly began to move off leaving him solely still stood there looking to the the woman, he had noticed the girl and the what seemd to be a wolf also, but the woman was his main concern at this point in time. "May I speak to you for a moment?" Diz asked after the woman had finished bandaging the wound on the wolf like creature.

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 pm
*Inola turned seeing the man she was fighting with against the guards earlier and nodded slightly. Though looked to him a moment more trying to figure out what had changed. He still had a slight lingering feeling of what she sensed before but now it seemed different somehow. Not being able to explain either sense she was feeling she would give up for now and look back towards the others. *This one helped me stop some of the camp guards while people were escaping. *With that said she turned her attentions back to the other.* Sure, about the speaking thing I mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:29 pm
It took another few minutes before Halek-Jeun felt a good portion of his magic had been restored. It was a bit faster than usual since they were in the forests, of course. Either way, he just needed a decent amount to shift back to his humanoid form. His wound had to shift in size with his body, which made him glad he didn't decide to do so when he had the bullet in his shoulder. As his fur receded and his skeletal structure shrank and contracted, he rested against Mika-Chuin as he sat up, taking deep breaths and letting them out slowly to stabilize his heart-rate again. "Something was different about their ammunition this time..." he murmured as he turned to face his sister. "Something about the metal in those bullets absorbed my magic after it hit. But why?" That had left him perplexed since the time he realized his magic was first diminishing.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:15 am
*Inola turned hearing Halek and seeing the change. She smiled lightly seeing him getting better, before turning back to the other.* You wanted to speak to me? We have to hurry though, those wizards may already know their little scapegoats are gone and come back to find out who's responsible. *She didn't like the idea of leaving but knew better then to mess with high wizards. One was usually bad enough. She looked back towards Halek and his sister.* Halek, are you doing all right over there?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff