Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [35]♥ United States Group ♥
9/11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Droid_Warrior_Glitch

5,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:17 pm
@ Umbra
well of course.....I mean, look at us! We're just another race of selfish beings who take everything for granted. War isn't going to change a thing, and neither will trying to change our habits and instincts. Maybe 2012 will happen, but we'll die because of our stupidity, not because of some cosmic massacre.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:28 pm
Sometimes I think it sure that humans will destroy Earth.

Anyways, 9/11, so many controversies about it.
No, Muslims are actually not bad, it's just how people perceive them based off this one event and have to generalize everything.
I just want to point out that Muslim community center they want to build like 4 blocks away from ground zero and people are so hyped up about it, do they even know there one like right across the street from ground zero?

It's really unconstitutional breaking the first amendment.
I believe it's possible for countries to get along somewhat, it just depends on who's leading it and how it is done.

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

Droid_Warrior_Glitch

5,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Rotality

No, Muslims are actually not bad, it's just how people perceive them based off this one event and have to generalize everything.
I just want to point out that Muslim community center they want to build like 4 blocks away from ground zero and people are so hyped up about it, do they even know there one like right across the street from ground zero?

I believe it's possible for countries to get along somewhat, it just depends on who's leading it and how it is done.

We're ******** hypocrites, what can i say?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:58 pm
1grimreaper_X3
Rotality

We're ******** hypocrites, what can i say?

just look at americans, we are free to do whatever (be it good or bad) yet no one yet has fully utilized their freedom and it pisses me off to see these corprate jackasses struting their fancy a** around while people are starving to death in other places, here with all the food we waste even the trash is edible and look around we have the highest obesity rate our jails are over crowded and we want to cry and whine about not having the ******** money to buy a bike or some s**t, just look at other countries NO OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE THE OVER CROWDING IN JAILS LIKE WE DO!!!  

OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO

OLHearts

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

I'm from a Muslim country in Asia, and I have to say, I love the people here ;A;

They're the kindest people I've ever met so far! I really had fun with them. They didn't really like the Quran burning though. If you're not a Muslim, you aren't really supposed to touch it. Then you BURN it? Whole different story.

So... I do think they have a right to get angry.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:25 pm
@ MONKEY We have so much food we're allergic to it. You think a child in India or Somalia are allergic to peanuts? And since when did the peanut ever become the most toxic substance known to man? Seriously!
@Orlando I agree, almost all Muslim people are as kind as an American granny baking apple pies. Probably a bad analogy, but still. And I sympathize and agree with them getting angry. I, for one, would be pissed if some random person who was not American burned a copy of the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, or an atheist burning a Bible, Torah, or Quran. Maybe also a bad analogy...  

General Crowbar -GNM-

OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm
Commander Crowbar
@ MONKEY We have so much food we're allergic to it. You think a child in India or Somalia are allergic to peanuts? And since when did the peanut ever become the most toxic substance known to man? Seriously!
@Orlando I agree, almost all Muslim people are as kind as an American granny baking apple pies. Probably a bad analogy, but still. And I sympathize and agree with them getting angry. I, for one, would be pissed if some random person who was not American burned a copy of the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, or an atheist burning a Bible, Torah, or Quran. Maybe also a bad analogy...

this is kinda cheesy but i live by this: do you know what's worth fighting for when it's not worth dying for. and i would be mad as hell if some one burned a bible (im a christian)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:01 pm
my uncle died in 9/11 he became a father a day before that happened. he never got to see his child because he was in a different state....  

_ighost_recon_

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm
Yeah, I find America pretty bad.
We're suppose to set an example of freedom but fail at this.
Muslims are extremely nice (at least majority), but America being so biased on their own opinion like to think what they have to say is better and what they do is better.

Self- Interest is what you see a lot in America.

Sadly jails are going to become less crowded due to budgets...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 pm
I dont want to sound bitchy but if you look at this 9/11 memorial site it shows what the muslms in america were doing in new york when the planes hit... they were in the street danceing. I find that horrible.  

_ighost_recon_

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:29 pm
_ighost_recon_
I dont want to sound bitchy but if you look at this 9/11 memorial site it shows what the muslms in america were doing in new york when the planes hit... they were in the street danceing. I find that horrible.

Hmm, probable but not impossible.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 pm
R.I.P Victims of 9/11.  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 am
Rip all the deaths of 9/11, their deaths were certainly pointless and in vain... emo
To bad I cant truly say the cause of 9/11 even happening...nvm

BYOB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 am
why cant people just eat a brownie and call it a day? xd  

TruePieces09

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

spytechkiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 pm
osama bin ladin is dead now!!