Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]
I'm sorry if you're muslim

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How does every offensive joke start?
  *looks around*
View Results

velvetveela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 pm
But this made me laugh xD
http://thenewpundit.com/2010/06/05/muslim-heritage-my-a**/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 pm
lol, thats interesting.  

Starr Struk

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

C a r a m e l K i t t e h

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:38 pm
I'm glad they didn't burn the Korans  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Fo sho cool  

Starr Struk

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am
Starr Struk

Fo sho cool

who does stuff like that? thats so disrespectful. if it was a taliban flag, ok go for it but you're insulting more people than just the terrorists.....a*****e  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 am
Wow... I just hope that whole thing was a joke o_o I didn't laugh... It actually kinda hurt to read. So I'm hopin' they be trollin'. It's just gonna suck when everyone starts agreeing on a serious level.
I was going to visit our local mosque today (today meaning the 11th) but I overslept and had too much homework to do so I didn't get to go v_v; Oh well, I didn't want to put on a headscarf, anyway... Because I don't own one, nor do I know how to wear one.. XD *shrugs*
America's Islamophobia just makes me sad. Muslims in America are not... "evil." It's a religion that preaches the same principles as Christianity, thus Muslims tend to be very kind and peaceful people neutral I've known many.
Buuuut, I guess that's just the humanitarian in me talking. My religions class has been making me think a lot, lately ._.;

Le Sapphoux

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 am
<<; that's really...extremely prejudiced. neutral I'm not Muslim, but I'm not pro-hate either. That whole page was full of hate. In fact, it was full of garbage. B| Not every single Muslim is a terrorist. Not every single Muslim is a murderer. And not every Muslim is a crime-committing, pro-slavery America hater.

That's like saying all Catholics are rapists. neutral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:16 pm
I honestly despise articles like this. they are complete nonsense and the whole thing is based on a quote that is clearly being taken way out of context. I did not even read the whole article because of how ridiculous it was. its not funny and its not correct. its preaching hate and lumping everyone of a certain religion under the title of terrorist. sorry but i can not see how this was supposed to be funny, but hey, thats just me.
Cleo

cleolvtempus

Thirteenth Celebrator

5,700 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:53 pm
Jedi Master Acey
<<; that's really...extremely prejudiced. neutral I'm not Muslim, but I'm not pro-hate either. That whole page was full of hate. In fact, it was full of garbage. B| Not every single Muslim is a terrorist. Not every single Muslim is a murderer. And not every Muslim is a crime-committing, pro-slavery America hater.

That's like saying all Catholics are rapists. neutral

true dat  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:55 am
A phobia is an irrational fear of something. But is fear of islam really irrational?

About jihad

Ever think about this?  

Mera1506

Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games