No Way Out Press Conference Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:02 pm
*Orton walked toward the podium with his spinner WHU title.*

So, at No Way Out, I'm going to face a rookie? That's okay. He wanted to mess with me. He started this fight. Now I'm going to end this by smashing his face through the steel of the cage and pinning him to retain my title.

As part of the Chaingang, I know all of you will ride with me to victory. I promise you victory at No Way Out. RKO will prevail. When No Way Out is over, I'll put him in his place. I'll show the world the reason I am the World Championhip. And if the wrestler with the blue fetish can't see that, he can't see me!

*Orton did the official Chaingang taunt and smirked at the reporters.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:29 pm
*Joker walks into the room with a giant smile across his face. He walks up to the podium looks at the turnout of people, and begins to speak*

So it seems I will have an X division title match against the champion by the name of Sliv. This is a great window of oppurtunity for myself to not only get my first title belt in the WWF, but to also be more recognized overall. Not only do i have this match, i also have an elimination chamber match for a money in the bank shot, or for the number 30 entry into the royal rumble. I can't wait and you will all see what The Joker is capable of on the 29th.

*Crowd claps, and pictures are being taken every five seconds, as Joker walks off the podium, and sits down*  

Jokers_wyld

John Flint

Dangerous Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:33 pm
*Jamie runs on the stage.*

"I know I am not supposed to be here so the securitys poubly coming but I have to say this you ignored me. And Kalos IF YOU WANT SOME COME AND GET SOME! I WILL NOT BACK DOWN I WILL NOT GIVE IN TO YOU!" He runs off as two security guards run after him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:41 pm
*Kalos came behind the guard* Let him go guys..it's cool. So..you like to play..hmm?? Well Jamie..since I already got a match at No way Out..I'm gonna hold you off until after No Way Out. to make your life a living hell. Just you wait. I'm not backing down from you. OK boys..now you can take him away *The guards nodded and did as orderd*  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

John Flint

Dangerous Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:50 pm
He drop kicked a guard into the other knocking them into a table the table broke under there weight. He hoped on a table and ran into the elivator and went up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:07 am
*Back at the podium, in the conference room, Jimmy Monera adjusts his Cross chain, and grins at the people in front of him.*

I'd just like to say, for any of you who dream about becoming a WWF superstar, asking Kalos for a match is worse than calling a third world country for tech support. I contacted him, and I asked for a clean, one on one shot at the Middleweight title. Instead, he makes a tournament. So I say fine, I might as well continue my crusade against gang violence, and I asked for a non-title match against slash. He didn't even bother telling me my opponent was on the injured list. So here I am, with an empty slot in the pay per view. So instead, my match will be an open challenge. I don't care who I face, but I'm feeling thirsty for a sacrifice.

*He stops for a second, to take a drink of water.*

And Kalos, after this pay per view's over, I'm coming for that intercontinental championship. I don't care if you're holding it, I don't care if Lita's holding it. I will take it from whoever's holding it, and I will perform their coup de grace with it.

*Chuckles*

Yeah, I know you're back there listening to me, Kalos. You're probably thinking you can scare me off with one of your little magic tricks. Well you're wrong. I've seen it all. Lightning out of nowhere, gongs out of nowhere, coffins out of nowhere... Do you wanna know what seeing that crap does for me? It reminds me of one of my favorite sayings of all time; "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Amen.  

Caffeine Burnout

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:20 pm
*Blue Angel steps to the podium*

Reporter-When you joined up you chose a nickname instead of your real name. A popular thing these days. But why Blue Angel Does it have a meaning???

BA- Well the term Blue Angel is a military Special Force. They are the Air Force elite pilots and they soar with great majesty. My late grandfather was a blue angel and that is why I chose the name

reporter- Your fresh of a victory against Edge. How does that effect your momentom going into No Way Out? And why the World Heavyweight Undisputed Champion?? Why shoot so high?

BA- well when I came to this brand I had one thing in mind. to make an impact. In order to do this I had to go after the biggest name in this brand. What you people have to understand is I have a lot of respect for Randy. He's a great wrestler. Beat a lot of great people. But a wise man once told me to be the man you gotta beat the man. And right now Randy Orton is the man I gotta beat to be the man. And when the raise that cage up after I pin Randy after I give him the Final Judgement. I WILL be wearing WHU gold.

reporter- One last thing. Who are you going to join up with after this is all said and done??

BA- well honestly even though we got a match and regardless of the outcome I want to join up with the chain gang because I feel that regardless of the outcome of mine and Randy's match we could work togther and be productive. Thank you and God Bless!!!

*gets down and leaves*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:29 pm
*A reporter waits by Lita, holding a mic for her.*

"I don't have anything against Kalos, and this isn't going to be one of those "kill or be killed matches." But that doesn't mean he's going to let me win. I'm not going to let him win. We're both bringing our best and it's going to be a great match. When he offered, there was no way I was going to decline an IC title shot! Me and that belt, we go way back. I WORKED LONG AND HARD TO GET THAT BELT FROM BLAZE! Was it worth it?" *Lita shrugs.* "I dunno, but there's no way I'd do it again. This time, it won't be as easy, but I bet it'll be a hell of a lot more fun."

*The reporter nods and moves on when Lita leaves.*  

Corollaresse

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:29 pm
A chruch organ begins to play until 'Take you Under' hits the conference room. Jay Blue Lightning makes his way to the podium. He looks around the crowd, hearing the chants of 'Lightning'.

"Well then.... I came... I saw.... I proved... I climbed... I lost... I dissappeared." He says into the mic then looks around. "And then comes the return. The Blue Lightning from last year has went from playing games to a new style... A Eclipse is forming over the WWF as No Way Out marks the in-ring debute of 'The Lotus Eclipse' Jay Blue Lightning!" He stratches his face some hearing the Lightning chants then speaks once more. "I was thought to be fighting Blaze, the man that took what was once mine... Now I get thrown into this First Blood match with an opponet that I barely know... A person I rarely see, Big Evil Biker, I believe. No matter the opponet, I have performed more firsts then I have been to the medical room... and This will just be another first to add to the legacy of Blue Lightning. Look into my eyes... May your wildest and twisted dreams become your reality.. In full view, The Lotus Eclipse." He says as he walks to the side of the podium and performs an old school HHH like bow.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:24 am
*walks up to the podium* well well it somes after a bit of break i'm going make a comeback and i want shot at any title that isn't already getting defeaned but if they are getting defeaned well i want a no.1 contender's match for any title i chose* he leaves the podium*  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

brad013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:54 am
I POSTED!  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items