Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe T r a d i n g - A Market
bullshit rant...yet a small one it is. *coarse language*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordDuckTheThird

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 pm
i'm sick and tired of trading now. i'm done. ******** TinierMe trading. the whole shebang. i ended up trading my black VL for pink seraph wings because i got no other offers.

i've been looking for black and blue seraphs for over two hours and no one wants my black catbat or apom. i have a lot of good GC items that are worth a low animoot at the very ******** least, and no one wants them. i offered multiple of those GC items for one animoot, and i wanted a 1:1 trade for black seraphs and my black catbat and they shuddered at my offer (when they said it was up to me to offer and refused to say anything and i dont' know shiet about making offers dammit), and said they thought i was just after the seraph wings black.

ugh. /pissed and annoyed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm
It is annoy as hell to get anything there. Especially when people want to trade GC/CC for animateds, but their not will to trade the other way around. Or when they hold auctions and have them last long than what they first said cause the want even more offers and they get pissed if you take your offer back. gonk

But don't give it up. Sometimes patience will pay off in the end. biggrin  

Idiopathic Disorder

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 am
Awes, why you go do a thing like that D; ?

Should have gone through with auctioning your items instead, and mentioned that the offer Must ~ include your black seraph wings.
You would have to persist with auctioning though. When you want hard to get items like that, people usually go through weeks and sometimes months just looking for the right offer. It's pretty much how I get what I want; though I use a different method, cause I don't like offering; and have only done so like maybe 2-3 times on TM (minus the vocaloid trades, where I made the exception). I have a good number of the items I've been questing though.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 am
and does anyone know why everyone wants their auctions to last a week? @w@;; that's an annoyingly long damn time to be pending items for something i may not win. /eh

i have a nice collection of animoots, i think. >3  

LordDuckTheThird

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 am
Mostly because people tend to want to get their money's worth for their items instead of for-sure-sure giving them away for an offer they're not happy with. An auctioner though should be responsible enough to only make an auction if they're willing to part for a fair and not necessarily over-priced offer. I see a lot of auctioners trying to pull off more than their items would be worth - and go on about it for a long time.
Just have a reasonable end date, but do hold rights to end it earlier and to end it with no winner in the case that the offers all turn out lower than should.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:42 am
It seems like you were in a hurry to get them and accidently made a bad deal o:
Of course there are a lot of great items that makes you want to get them asap but sometimes it's better to keep searching for till you find a deal, which satisfies you as Veiss already mentioned.

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

LordDuckTheThird

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:57 pm
/random update post.

frustrated with the shop forum again. but i had 10mins of uncertain bliss beforehand when i traded off my Crown Frill Cut n' Sewn for blue seraphs. owo; we both asked for P/C in diff places but neither got replies so we just went for it. owo;;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Heheh, I've done that before - though I try to avoid it ; A;
Though it is a bit disappointed when no one replies to a PC . ^.

I'm very persistent with my PC threads and if I get no results, I try again later o 3o

On a side note, I like your gaia avy. It feels so Gaia-classical to me for some reason.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
TinierMe T r a d i n g - A Market

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers