I've made a group called Art Towers in Tinierme. Please join the group if you are interested. I'm aiming to get 100 members in the meantime. Below is the description about the group.

I, UsuixAyuzawa, as the Knight, welcome you to the Art Towers. Let me explain. There are 2 sides in the kingdom, the Light and the Dark. Members of the Light side will live in the Light Tower whereas members of the Dark side will live in the Dark Tower. May I ask, Which side would you like to join?

I, here to announce members who violate the rules of the kingdom or haven't been active for more than 2 months in the kingdom will be sent to death. The rules of the kingdom are:

1. Please follow Tinierme rules.
2. No spamming, hacking or cybering.
3. No abusive comment.
4. No hate group or person.
5. No repeated topics.
6. No text speak.
7. Reply to your side topics only.
8. Report to me, the Knight or other rulers of the kingdom for whom violate the rules.
9. Report complaints to me, the Knight.

Occasion in the kingdom is to be renewed every week or month. The kingdom will held classes, games, quizzes, challenges, wars and contest to entertain.

What is happening in the kingdom?
1. Drill
2. The Most Active Member Contest
3. The Referral Contest
4. Painting class
5. Writing class
6. Drawing class

We, the royal blood of the kingdom, welcome you to join us and become one of the royalties!

Note: I'm not involved in the referral contest. I've made the same guild in Gaiaonline and is still recruiting. If you are interested please join both Tinierme and Gaiaonline. In Gaiaonline, its called Art Kingdom:The Dark and Light Tower