Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Save Me From This Darkness [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 pm
"What?! I'm trying to find Satpru and get the hell outta here. Do you ahve any idea how many friggin' Dark Seekers are in this crowd?!" Rosleina asked ina hurry, before grabbing Caelyn's hand again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 pm
She didn't like being touched and she had set her personal boundaries. Her barriers weren't going to break down, not that easily. "I know we have to find him!" she told Roselina. "I'm not stupid. I'll help you find him, just... don't grab me like that." her voice softened as she finished her sentence, and she rushed on. "Come on!" she said Roselina.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm
"Sorry," Roselina glanced at her and then looked away. "I get grabby when I'm too nervous or scared or excited... bascially too emotional," she gave a little laugh to hide her embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 pm
Crimson tried to get as close as possible to the rebel body. The second she saw the body she let out a gasp which broght the attention of the nearest guard. She ducked behind the near by gallows and watched Damian. Her eyes scaned him from head to toe. Crimson immidiatly knew he was a dark seeker and was eagar to test his skills in sword fight. Her sword shook in its sheath which was strapped to her back. She licked her lips and sprinted towards him, sword drawn.

{sorry join when it was a brand new rp. Sadly i haven't been able to get on till now.}

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm