Reply General Discussion
Gaia Disappoints Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadyness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 am
Hmm... I've never even considered making a summary for my story as I've never seen someone else on Gaia use a summary. I'm not sure I would even know what to write. I've just gotten used to reading stories without knowing where they're going and sometimes I enjoy them and sometimes they're total train wrecks, but you never know if you don't read.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 pm
I have trouble planning ahead when I write. It is easier a bit now since I have lots of time to think and no time to write, but before I would just write and see where I ended up. That is what the 52 chapters in my journal are like.  

Kenutsu Yasashiku

[~lil_Citrus_birdy~]

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:50 pm
Haha, I'm just going to through out my two cents here. Hopefully what I say hasn't already been touched upon earlier in pages after the first. Oh who am I kidding, it'll probably be very similar.

I joined in '05, and I was twelve. I'm glad gaia only keeps track of my last 500 posts because I'm ashamed of those first years. I pretty much spammed the ceebee, played slots, and roleplayed with asterisks in my crummy illiterate roleplays. I drifted in and out of gaia after that, occasionally going to the AT (where I was pretty much born and raised) and roleplaying in Barton. Let me tell you, going back to Barton Town after almost a year of not doing it screws you over. Heck, even the literacy values changed. I was convinced I was still semi-literate when in reality I was about advanced literate. Pff, but enough of that stuff. I refuse to buy the els and such. If I have to pay, I nix it. (though I won't complain if I actually get one of those items without paying real money. ;P Those items are nice)

As for the summary thing, I admit I love those things (though it does not always affect my view on whether or not I read it). I will tl;dr anything with a text wall and no genre list (at the very least). I'm extremely picky with what I read though. I can't stand female characters and romance. Give me action and adventure, and I'll be happy. I'll be even happier if you can give me a great female character as well, but those are few and far between. And I have a great big rant as to why I hate female characters, but that's for a later time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:40 pm
@ [~lil_Citrus_birdy~]: You sexist! ... j/k P:  

Lyvidian

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 pm
Rrine
Save up gold, and buy whatever CS item/RIG/EI/AI's you want from the Marketplace/Exchange.

This would be easier to do if it weren't for the marketplace inflation. ._. There's a guild/thread to help combat it, but I don't think they're too active.

I don't remember how long I've been here, really. It was after it became Gaia Online, though. At the time I think the most expensive store items were either the pimp items or the kimonos, and they were ~100000 gold. UGH I FEEL OLD. Also, I recall discovering Zarla at that time and completely idolizing her. So I was... twelve, maybe? Might have been thirteen, I recall being in middle school at the time.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff