Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
This is what I woke up to... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am
de.Lici.ous
angelfromdown-under
Are you getting all the on and off rain we are getting hammered with for the last two weeks??
It SUCKS...i was fine for like 3 days this week and as soon as the weekend came IT WAS RAINING NON STOP!!!

Nope, we've only had a few showers every now and then. Welcome to what it's been like for me 75% of this year :P
Apparently north QLD is forecast for the worst wet season ever next year... A minimum of 5 cyclones, wtf?

Ugh thats gunna suck...i wish summer would hurry up i am sick of this cold weather...ITS SUPPOSE TO BE SPRING ToT  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 am
the river near by flooded the entire parkway near me.

D;  

Herr Sinne

Beloved Regular

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 pm
angelfromdown-under
de.Lici.ous
angelfromdown-under
Are you getting all the on and off rain we are getting hammered with for the last two weeks??
It SUCKS...i was fine for like 3 days this week and as soon as the weekend came IT WAS RAINING NON STOP!!!

Nope, we've only had a few showers every now and then. Welcome to what it's been like for me 75% of this year :P
Apparently north QLD is forecast for the worst wet season ever next year... A minimum of 5 cyclones, wtf?

Ugh thats gunna suck...i wish summer would hurry up i am sick of this cold weather...ITS SUPPOSE TO BE SPRING ToT

Summer up here means constant rain ._.
Spring up here is the equivalent of a normal summer D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 pm
de.Lici.ous

I always forget your seasons are the other way around. The weather over here is all mucked up, too, but it's an expected sort of mucked up, what with enjoyable late summer days mixing with surprise!rainy days.  

Maze

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 pm
de.Lici.ous
angelfromdown-under
de.Lici.ous
angelfromdown-under

Oh i dont mind the rain...its the winds and cold i hate xP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 am
Maze
de.Lici.ous

I always forget your seasons are the other way around. The weather over here is all mucked up, too, but it's an expected sort of mucked up, what with enjoyable late summer days mixing with surprise!rainy days.

Haha, lots of people seem to forget that xD I like our backwards seasons, mainly because summer is my favourite season, so we get Christmas and Christmas holidays in the summer :D Our school years are also in line with normal years - we start at the start and finish at the end. So our big school break between each year is at summer time too (: So late summer days sound great to me xD

Krystal: You would hate the rain if you lived up here ):
I saw that the Wivenhoe damn is overflowing! Our big dam up here is overflowing, too. Only by 3cm over the spillway, but 3cm over the spillway for 24 hours adds up to approximately 460,000,000 litres >_> That's so much water to just be going to waste. So much for a drought, hey?  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 am
de.Lici.ous
Maze
de.Lici.ous

Haha, lots of people seem to forget that xD I like our backwards seasons, mainly because summer is my favourite season, so we get Christmas and Christmas holidays in the summer :D Our school years are also in line with normal years - we start at the start and finish at the end. So our big school break between each year is at summer time too (: So late summer days sound great to me xD

I saw that the Wivenhoe damn is overflowing! Our big dam up here is overflowing, too. Only by 3cm over the spillway, but 3cm over the spillway for 24 hours adds up to approximately 460,000,000 litres >_> That's so much water to just be going to waste. So much for a drought, hey?

I know right...we have had more rain in the last week then we usually get in a month.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 am
angelfromdown-under
de.Lici.ous
Maze
de.Lici.ous

I know right...we have had more rain in the last week then we usually get in a month.

Yeah same, the morning my street flooded, the record for rainfall during the whole month of September was broken within an hour.
Crazy, freaky weather.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out