Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What do I do?????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 pm
So I have liked this guy for about seven years. I know I'm stupid,but I just can't help it. I've known him since first grade and he was always sweet and kind. We are really close and I keep convincing myself that if I could just get him to see another side of me, I can get him to like me back. I really don't want to be one of those girls who follows a guy around like a puppy,but I don't know what to do. I really like him, he's the only guy I have ever liked like this. He asked me to get him a date with one of my"Hot friends" and I said that I couldn't. He see's me as a girl that will never be anything more than his really good friend. My friends tell me I should just get over him,but I honestly have no idea how. I've told myself I won't like him anymore for a while,but he just changes something or says something that makes him that much better. I desperately need help.What should I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:04 pm
First question: How old are you? This may not seem important, but to give you the best answer I would like to know an age range.

General answer: Talk to him and get to know him. Already friends? Get to know him better, on a more personal level. Hang out alone or spend time together with a couple of friends who already have a significant other. I can give you more ideas once I know your age range^^  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:12 pm
I'm fourteen. We've been friends for about nine years. I have a small group of five that we hang out with together.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 am
Do you guys ever go out to places with friends without parents or supervision? If so why not ask him to go to those places with you sometime when your other friends are busy? Just tell him that you're bored and wanna hang out but everyone else is busy. If it just seems like a casual day out, like every other time with friends, then it shouldn't be awkward. Do that occasionally for a while then ask him to go somewhere new. Tell him you want to try new places because it is getting boring going to the same places all the time. Maybe spending time together alone at your normal hang out places will help the two of you get closer without making you feel awkward together and pushing you apart at the same time. Once you guys start going to new places tell him that it's nice to just hang with him occasionally because it is less hectic (or dramatic, depending on your friends) and that you want to keep that place between the two of you. If that's too pressuring, maybe say that you like not being around a lot of people sometimes and it's nice to just hang out with a friend or two instead of the whole group sometimes.

How well do you know him, friend wise? Confide little secrets in him that you don't tell all of your friends, nothing big unless you trust him that well and know nothing will come from it though. Let him see the parts of you that your friends don't see (personality wise, not physically o_o). Do cute little quirky things that will stand out to him, but don't be fake. Remember throughout it all don't stop being yourself to impress someone. If they actually get to like you, it will break their heart when they find out everything was a lie and they don't really know you at all.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Jareths Girl_24TTW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 pm
Thanks for the advice. It helps a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:34 am
Np dear <3
Good luck^^  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

XZoeyRedbirdXX

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 pm
Here's the deal. My real life boyfriend and I are both in gaia. But, he said he was on another website, and a friend of his hooked him up on a blind date and he had a gf on that site for a day. What bothers me is that he would even think of having another girlfriend even if it was online. I dont know what to do. Help me girls.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games