Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Casual Discussion
The bad thing about having a birthday in winter is...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durp?
  Hurr!
  Reach.
  Pie. =3
  Z. All of the above. =D
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm
...That you can't really do anything "for" it. Yesh, I mostly stay inside in the winter anyway (not the point), but you can't go swimming or exploring outside...I want mine to be in early Fall, ees my favorite time to do shutff...*sniffles*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:45 pm
Go to a cabin with a hot tub. There's nothing better than hottubbin' in the dead of winter.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 pm
I...don't think I could afford that... A hot bath would work better. D=
But I meant that me and my buddies wouldn't be able to do anything outside, only play video games like we normally do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Well, I don't even celebrate my bd anymore. I went out and had exactly two drinks, and I didn't feel a thing, so I went home and played vidja games until it was time for work.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:04 pm
I have cake every year from Ingles, it's delicious. 'Cept for one year when my friend invited me over to her place and it was my first ever surprise one. Ah, good times.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:49 am
All me and my friends do on my birthday is get together and play more games than usual. They still won't take me on in racing. Pansies.

Silas Parrish
Well, I don't even celebrate my bd anymore. I went out and had exactly two drinks, and I didn't feel a thing, so I went home and played vidja games until it was time for work.

Two drinks isn't enough to get me hot and bothered unless you weigh very little. Body mass has an impact on that y'know. No fat chicks.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 am
Gundam Arashi
All me and my friends do on my birthday is get together and play more games than usual. They still won't take me on in racing. Pansies.

Silas Parrish

Two drinks isn't enough to do anything unless you weigh very little. Body mass has an impact on that y'know.
You're not old enough to drink, and you never leave your house, so don't act like you know what you're talking about. I am well aware that two margaritas is not enough for one my size, I was merely commenting on that fact. Smartass.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:27 pm
Silas Parrish
Gundam Arashi

Silas Parrish

Two drinks isn't enough to do anything unless you weigh very little. Body mass has an impact on that y'know.
You're not old enough to drink, and you never leave your house, so don't act like you know what you're talking about. I am well aware that two margaritas is not enough for one my size, I was merely commenting on that fact. Smartass.

*grabs the back of both of your heads and slams them down into the war table* Grdgtsvk'gp;olsnfvk nj!

At: Arashi: That's what we kind of do, too.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm
Ow! What was that for? *massages forehead and makes angryface.*