Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Wow, I miss Edge :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:32 pm
One of my modbuddies has successfully freaked me out about having people I no longer talk to on my friendslist. It was probably accidental, but whatever.

So, I have been deleting inactive people and those I just don't talk to anymore...

Until I got to an old Suites member. You'd have to be an oldbie to remember him.

EXINFECTEDEGDE. Oh my gosh, I miss Edge more than I can say. He hasn't signed on in over a year. I cannot bring myself to remove him.

Who remembers Edge?
Who do you miss the most? OMG ALSO STAPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. How my heart aches for Staples. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:10 am
How did they freak you out? o.O

Did they say something like possibly them being haxxored and then hitting up people on the friendlist? (Cause that's usually what hacked account try and do anywho.)

Or was it something else?

I mean having inactive people that you've not talked to on your friendlist isn't really that bad so not quite sure how you'd get freaked out.

If I have some though I'll remove em if I don't remember them but obivously some people are totally unforgetable when you see the username. whee  

wo_nyrmo

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 pm
Well, I deleted the inactive people because...why have them? If they haven't signed on for two years, then they probably aren't going to come back.

The people I don't really know too well on my friendslist, well, I don't want them knowing what all I do on the site. I don't care if you're a friend, but in the past I added people that I just talked to once or twice in the forums.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 pm
Ah,... I never add those kind of people. xd I hardly ever am the one doing the adding rofl and only accept if I've actually held a convo with said person for like atleast a couple weeks or so and they are someone I wanna friendly stalk. heart  

wo_nyrmo

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff