Submit

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 am
Okay, I am a high school senior, and I have never gone out with, been in love with, or crushed on someone before. There were these two girls that I think were pretty cool, one that I first met in 8th grade. I thought I liked her, but in freshman year, I realized that it was just hanging out. Nothing else. I had other friends to hang out with, but I didn't make any effort to hang with them more often, or ask her out. So she went out with some dude she got set up with. And moved to a different school (just a couple hours away).

The other girl, I met in freshmen year. She kind of stood out from the other girls in class partly because she had this unique hairstyle, you know how the Masquerade has those hairstyle bangs? Yeah, her hair was kind of like L's from Deathnote but with those Masquerade blonde bangs. I thought she was pretty cool. She was kind of how to say this honestly, err... well-proportioned. So I was content just sort of staring either at either her hair, or her face. She wasn't too bad looking either. I only ever talked to her once, in PE, when we had a free period, I was drawing, and she came over and asked me what I was drawing, so we talked for awhile and then the bell rang. After that quarter, she moved. I heard later her mom was in the Army. Oh well.

Tell me if those count as crushes. Probably not, right? I feel like a creeper.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 am
I think yes, the second one was a crush.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces