Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Me: 1, school: eleventy billion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are things going for you?
  Great!
  FML
  A (Eh?)-okay
  Did you just say prostate and pelvic exams?
View Results

Aaditya

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 pm
Hey Suites, long time no post. I'm going to rant about school, if you don't mind.

Ah, school.

How I hate you so much. How I've made 87 flash cards for this test that's over 3 weeks of material and I need to make at least 50 more, and memorize them.

My pals are all getting married/having children/having kids, and all I get to look forward to are tests every week, but this week I get to have 3 exams and conduct a prostate and pelvic exam (note to self: clip nails) as well. Only to have another test on the following Monday.

At least it's stuff I want to learn, I guess.

And I get to get totally hammered after that Monday test!

How's school/life/work treating you guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:52 pm
HOLY ******** CHRIST AADITYA I LOVE YOU
I WAS JUST THINKING OF YOU THE OTHER DAY
AND WAS LIKE
WHERE THE ******** IS HE
OMFGGGG AND NOW YOU'RE HEREEEE  

comfylove
Crew

Aaditya

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:29 pm
Hey girl, sorry I haven't been on in like a year, but school kept me waaaay busy. I'll stop by Gaia more regularly, it's good to see that you're still around holding it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:40 pm
School's boring (though I am kept entertained by a certain someone in my otherwise dull classes). Work's good. Life's fun especially when people act like idiots.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:20 pm
Aaditya! It pleases me to note that you are still alive as well, but that, of course, should be obvious..

I'm not sure I should congratulate you on the prostate exam, but, you know, to each their own.

Life for me is.. looking up. As soon as my new job place figures out when exactly they want me to show up, anyway..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm
Clipping your nails, eh?

Gonna have a CSI moment here;

"I guess you could say your patient's prostate..."

*takes off shades*

"Is in good hands."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nexus Carbuncle

Aaditya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:56 pm
Maze, I don't know what to say either. I now know what a prostate and cervix feel like, and it wasn't as traumatic--for neither the patients nor me--but definitely not something I could see myself doing for a living.

Nexus: rofl nice one!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 am
You mean you can't see yourself inserting your hand into the rectums of strange men for a living?

In case you change your mind, remember to always take off your watch, otherwise you'll be having a shitty time.

Nexus Carbuncle

Aaditya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:07 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
You mean you can't see yourself inserting your hand into the rectums of strange men for a living?

In case you change your mind, remember to always take off your watch, otherwise you'll be having a shitty time.

cool unintentional (or was it?) YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 am
CANINDIAN! I miss your smooth talking voice. Seriously, you are one of maybe less than five people I graduated from High School with that I would actually love to see again---lol and that excludes James!

Well it's not that I don't want to see James again, but being we're no longer an item and we have nothing in common anymore, it'd just be pretty awkward.

ALSO! I AM NOT MARRIED NOR WITH CHILD! REJOICE!

Anyway, my brother is going into his graduate program at KU Med in Kansas City and he's exactly in the same spot you are in....testing, testing, internships, and more testing. Good luck, man!

heart  

Super Ultra Mega LinZ

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces