Overreaction.
View Results

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm
So I had this boyfriend about two years ago (Lets call him Mike) who almost got me pregnant (Woah! Way to put it out in the open right? Right.)
And durring the entire period of time I was really scared about being pregnant, he was not emotionally supportive at all and just kept telling me to stop worrying. Then he yelled at me when he found out I bought a pregnancy test and tested myself (Results were obviously negative).

I never old ANYONE about my pregnancy scare. Not a soul. Even if its been two years since Mike and I split up, the emotional burden was still there, so I went to my best friend about it and told them.Naturally they were very understanding and I felt much better about everything.

Not too long afterwards, I was talking with Mike and I asked him if he ever told anyone about what happened with us, or if it even scared him at all. He said that it scared him a little but not enough to tell anyone. He then asked if I had, and I told him that I had told my best friend.
Mike FLIPPED OUT. He went on and on about how no one should know about that and how I should not have told my best friend anything.

To which I responded that it was my experience too and I had a right to talk about it to my best friend. It's not like I was gossiping to all our friends about it.

What do you think about the situation?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm
I think you did the right thing to tell your friend, and I also think that mike guy was a bit unstable, it sounds like it to me but that's my own opinion  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

I think it's good you're not with him anymore :/
If you needed to get this burden off your mind, and you just told your best friend, then it should NOT be a problem!
I agree; he sounds unstable.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image

He sounds very controlling.
I think it's good that you two aren't together anymore.

You had every right to tell your friend, it was your experience.
It is also your body, not his. You had every right to test yourself, in fact that was very mature of you to do.

To Hell with his opinion, if he doesn't want to tell anyone then HE doesn't have too. But YOU can tell anyone that you want.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items