Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ecopper12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 am
Um...No.

Just...No.

Honestly? All of them don't seem to comprehend the meaning of, "Too much stupidity."

When you are already a sell-out, why keep going and write a book?

You have haters out there. They will read the book. Not to enjoy it, no, they will read it, JUST to find out how stupid you really are, and use the book as proof.

Why must people like her believe they have free reign to do what they want? You have to have credibility and a story to write a respectable book, and being on a TV show that only hipsters and people who like laughing at you watch, does not give you those things.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm
SugarRos
Lyvidian
Feline Anachronism
I was unaware that Snookie is able to read.

That's unfair, actually. I've never seen Jersey Shore; my opinion is based on hearsay.

How is it unfair that someone with money is publishing a book? Or am I reading wrong?

You read it wrong, lol. She was saying that it was unfair for her to say that Snookie can't read when she's never actually seen the show and just goes by what she hears. smile

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thank you.

Although, I have now technically seen her; in a news article, during which she was going to court for some sort of under-age beach antics, I think. Classy.  

Feline Anachronism

pythonesque
Crew

Kawaii Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am
I'm cool with, in general.
Mostly because there's certain celebs books I've really enjoyed. Like, Michael Palin's Diaries and Alan Alda's memoir.

But, Snooki? I'll pass on that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 pm
I hope the opening line is "Snooki want smush smush."  

Glaciofluvial

megrar

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 am
well, you know she's not the only twit with dreams of literacy.

it's pronounced "model land" people--because we couldn't figure it out by reading it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:06 am
I don't know who the heck this person is. I don't really care. I probably won't read her book because I have no interest in it, but I fail to see why it's such a terrible thing that she's writing one.

Writing isn't some sacred secret art that should be kept from all but the most dedicated. If someone wants to write a book, I'm going to tell them to go for it. And if it sucks I just won't read it.  

Lazarus Larkin

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

nerdherd57

4,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:41 am
I can't remember if it was Saturday Night Live or something else that said the book shoul be called "Eat, Spray, Love."
Because she's so...Orange.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 am
nerdherd57
I can't remember if it was Saturday Night Live or something else that said the book shoul be called "Eat, Spray, Love."
Because she's so...Orange.

rofl  

Glaciofluvial

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out