Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_toldyabish

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Hello Ladies,I am currently having some problems.Let's say my friend is R. I have most of my classes with her.We both like a boy who I'll call J.So on Wednesday we have lunch with all of our friends.I will willingly admit that I like love J. R says she doesn't like him but later R and I are squealing into the phone about him.J is a new boy who came to my town this year.He has braces(which I find adorable) and he has curly brown hair (CUTE! o3o) EHEEHMM well anyway I'm very sure I have stronger feelings for him and I've seen J look at me before but I don't have the heart to tell her.I have five classes together with J and whenever I look up I see him looking at me.I've only talked to him once in RL and we had a conversation on Facebook about homework,pathetic huh?
I hope I didn't sound whiny or bitchy if I did I'm sorry.
Well I need some advice please?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm
I wouldn't count your chickens before they are hatched. You shouldn't tell her anything, just because he looks at you sometimes. Doesn't always mean he likes you. I would wait a while before jumping to get with him. See, if he truly likes you before you go telling your friend he does.  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

I_toldyabish

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 pm
First of all thank you for stating your opinion.I am going to wait a while.My friend R always says oh he looked at me,Etc. She takes it as a friendly competition.Well I'll just see where it goes from here.I will wait a while though,I don't want to make a fool of myself.Like I've always said to myself before Chicks before Dicks.I just won't tell her anything and let ourselves live our life happy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:41 pm
Okies. ^.^ Your welcome. I was just saying because I had a girlfriend like this guy at the same time as me. And she surely thought he was looking at her but he wasn't. He actually liked me and now he is my fiancé been with him 5 years. That's a very short version of the story, though. ^.^

I hope all goes well for you.

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out