• Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Our cutie biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:31 pm
Naaaw! I have a fear of spiders, yet I'd love a tarantula. Maybe it's because they're bigger and furry and I can relate them to other furries.

Just a stupid question, are they aggressive? Or are they like most other pets and can be really friendly?
Such a cute little spider!  

DeeSpark

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:53 pm
DeeSpark
Naaaw! I have a fear of spiders, yet I'd love a tarantula. Maybe it's because they're bigger and furry and I can relate them to other furries.

Just a stupid question, are they aggressive? Or are they like most other pets and can be really friendly?
Such a cute little spider!

I wouldn't say that she's friendly, but she's never made an aggressive move towards me. I've held her, picked her up, put her in containers... I've pet her little legs... hehe she's not a pet that you would handle daily, though.

The issue is really the fact that she can move so quickly and being smallish, she can hide pretty much anywhere in our apartment. One of the first times we had her out, she was up my hubby's arm and down his back in about two seconds flat and I had to collect her nice and calmly before she decided to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:25 am
She's gorgeous! I'm curious though, I'm pretty sure she's not a rosie, is she a red knee?  

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:15 am
Radioactive Condoms
She's gorgeous! I'm curious though, I'm pretty sure she's not a rosie, is she a red knee?

She's a Zebra, actually x3 We're thinking of adopting a Rose that needs a home though, so we might have two soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Ehhh... spider!!! no just kidding...Your spider is really neat looking but to be honest,I have grown a fear of these little fellas...I live in california.Home to the cousins of yours , trapdoors!!! My old 6th grade teacher goes biking alot during this time of the year and she sees alot of these fellas crossing the road...It scares me when I am driving along with friends and family and three to four try crossing at once...  

Tranquilise

Beloved Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm
My friends broham has one of those. Not sure if it's the same type, though. I haven't seen it. She's just told me.  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games