Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
Would you like to be vampire If possible? if so, why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - - Dying Inside

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am
I always found Vampire and Mythical creatures Interesting. And If I was Given the choice to be a Vampire or Werewolf. I'd be a vampire. I'd rather drink blood then be all furry. but yeah, I'd love to be a Vampire If there was ever a choice. why? because Vampires live long, they are gorgeous and well, they are just awesome. I'm Team Edward by the way~ but I love jacob just as much! C : and almost all the twilight cast! INCLUDING ALICE & JASPER, ROSALIE & EMMET!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm
cool i wouldn't want to be either. but i guess if i hd to pick it would be a vampire, however repulsive it would be  

Darkswiftmist

xXstar_queenXx

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:11 am
Yes smile I'd mostly love to be one for the thought of seeing a different side of myself that I never knew was there. And the mystery as to what kind of abilities I may have- whether it be to read people's thoughts like Edward, to foresee the near future like Alice, to control people's emotions like Jasper,or to have amazing strength like Emmit. Overall, I'd love to be a vampire especially for the thought of just being able to amazing things- things a human can't do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 am
id like die if i got bit. id so luv being a vamp. wink  

eminem007

Team-Switzerland00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm
I would definetely want to be a vampire. For two resons:

1.they are gorgeous!

2. I would like to see what ability i got, ( if i got any)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:28 pm
iiLovezYuhhh
I always found Vampire and Mythical creatures Interesting. And If I was Given the choice to be a Vampire or Werewolf. I'd be a vampire. I'd rather drink blood then be all furry. but yeah, I'd love to be a Vampire If there was ever a choice. why? because Vampires live long, they are gorgeous and well, they are just awesome. I'm Team Edward by the way~ but I love jacob just as much! C : and almost all the twilight cast! INCLUDING ALICE & JASPER, ROSALIE & EMMET!!
i tottaly agree with u, but if u live forever, u would have to watch ur loved ones die and ull have to live FOREVER! thats a long,long,long,long,long,long,long,long,long,long,long,long,long,long time! but other than that, heck yeah i would want to be a vampire!  

BANNED_BITCHES

BlackShadow_KillerNinja

4,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm
Oh i would love to be a vampire like in twilight, the sparkly skin, the beauty, being able to live forever, the streingth, alot of people like me ((( like they do now biggrin )))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 am
I no I already replyed, but i also would want to be a vampire cause I would look amazing! And (maybe) having a special power!  

BANNED_BITCHES

eminem007

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Vampire and Mythical creatures are Interesting. And If I was Given the choice to be a Vampire or Werewolf. I'd be a vampire. I'd rather drink blood then be all furry.I? because Vampires live long, they are awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:54 pm
we need new topics......  

eminem007

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas