Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crimson Tears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm
Kisha stared at the scroll in awe and traced her fingers over the fine cursive of the elders.

So this is what our original language was? Interesting...
She tucked her scroll away in her bag and reclined on a pool chair.

"Is there anything else you were wanting to tell us? 'Cause rain usually makes me really tired and I can feel another storm starting."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Kyte breathed out, his dark red eyes looking over the scroll. He glanced up at the girl quietly.
"Yes, I insist more info. There has to be more than this."

Shadowolff

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 am
"I honestly didn't have more time to look." She said listening to them. She felt Tamera's hand on her shoulder and nodded. She knew she had rushed but also knew she could have stayed longer as well.

"We can check that cave and area again tomorrow, I'm not letting her fly out again tonight, too little sleep and in bad weather." She would look to them all a moment more unsure of them still but would be patient just in case. "I recommend everyone get some good rest before making that trip. Lyra here is fast in her dragon form so who knows how far it really is." She said again after a moment. She had some planning for them all if they decided to make the trip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:03 pm
Alice scoffed. "You just make sure you're ready. We'll be fine." she said. She had plans of her own, ones that didn't include relying on someone else for a long trip. The girl seemed nice enough, but it was always good to know for sure what you could or couldn't do when so far from home.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Saffron shook out her neck, puffs of moisture issuing from her nostrils. Her golden eyes gleamed in the dimming light.

Alice, Kisha, and myself will be ready for a trip tomorrow. I recommend, however, that plans for supplies and such be made.

Pain split into her head, and Saffron winced. Riku was listening, and very soon, she would be in control of their body.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 pm
Alice grinned wickedly. "Oh, I can more than handle those." she cackled. She shot a mischiveous glare at Skye.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 am
Kisha felt a raindrop fall on her nose and sizzle.

"If we are going to chat, can we at least do it inside a building of some sort?" Kisha sat up and pulled her hood up and sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:37 pm
Kyte nodded solemnly.

"Indoors would be the best choice, unless, you'd rather we meet next for the trip. I don't know if you've delivered all of your information."

Shadowolff

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm
"That sadly is all I could get with the time I had to do so. But, hopefully, it will help everyone." She said after listening to them all. She coughed slightly shaking it off before it could start a fit of them and noted how Tamera was acting. "Perhaps if you all really wanted, We pack what we may need of food and supplies, meet back at this address," She started scribbling on some paper that had been in her bag and offered each a piece, the directions to her apartment. "Meet there in a few hours if you wish, and I can show everyone how to get to the caves. Perhaps with more of us, more secrets will open up."

"Lyra, you're in no condition to be going out again. Not to mention only on a few hours of sleep." She looked to her friend seeing the address and was glad a moment she had things in case of guests coming. She would eventually sigh giving up her protests and taking a head count of dragons. "Well, guess I better get to work then making more packs for everyone." She worried about her friend but knew how determined and stubborn she could be at times, and this was important for her and these kids. "First things first. I'm not sure, but you all look really young. You all may want to let your parents or family know, well something so they don't freak out not seeing you all in your beds."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 pm
Kisha nodded, "The only problem is that my parents don't know about what I am. So if something goes wrong, its my a**."

Her eyes started to droop as the light mist turned into a steady rain.

"I think I might need someone to drive me home... Better safe than sorry."

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:42 pm
Saffron snorted, a fine mist curling from her nostrils.

I will take care of things. But I appreciate your advice.

Riku squirmed, and almost as though it had an effect on her body, Saffron's tail whipped behind her. The movement delighted her split conscious.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 am
Alice watched all the goings-on around her with a bemused smirk. She would go along, mostly because Saffron seemed interested, but she would not be playing by their rules. It would be very interesting to see how they all reacted to some of her tricks.
Parents, pfft.
Suddenly, Saffron's tail twitched, and Alice glared at the movement. Was Riku trying to break out again? It could be fun having her around on the trip, but it could also be a hassle. Riku couldn't be controlled without force. Alice was torn between the thought of a good fight and hurting Saffron while Riku was in control.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:02 pm
Kisha stood up and shook her head in attempt to keep herself awake.

C'mon! Stay awake! Gotta make the ride home safely. She stretched and rubbed sleepy tears out of her eyes.

"Well I better get out of here before I pass out." Kisha shoved her hands in her pockets and jogged to her car.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 pm
As they all seemed to slowly take their leaves she would stand and start walking home with her friend. She needed to rest if she was going to make the trip back in once piece. "Tam, thanks, for sticking around. Hope those gems and such do good to help them all." She said with a weak smile. As they would make it to their apartment she would move to crawl into her bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was out asleep.

Tamera watched over her friend most the night before sleep would finally take herself as well. She lay half on the table she was working at. The last bag almost done in her hands. She had wanted to make them something that wouldn't be a problem with their dragon forms, yet still functional when humans.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers