Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Wonderland. With a twist (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Of course I'm the right Alice

Alice slid off of Parker's back stumbling a bit, and giggling."Whoopsie took a spill didn't I?" She said still kind of high.She remembered she should be suspicous she put her hands on her hip['s remembering to not givbe herself up."How could the Alice not be the right alice isn't she the only one you've ever seen?" She said her face indifferent, but she was bordering on giggles

This is my dream

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:12 pm
Absolem

Absolem shrugged "If I knew were it was I wouldn't be looking for it would I?" he grumbled to himself the sharp pain on his insides only getting worse "if only we had a way to hunt it down, oh I can just smell the herb residue on that pipe now its so close to being back in my hands......wait, no I can't....buuuuuuuuut" he swiftly turned around gazing at Ian with a gleam in his eye "cats have very sensitive noses don't they, they're good at tracking down catnip...well this can't be to differen't......." before Ian could respond Absolem grabbed his bag of herbs and thrusted it into Ian's face making him take in the they're odor "allright you piss cat hurry up and track down that pipe"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 am
Cheshire Cat

And if start to lose my sight,
I’ll tell you to save all your sorrows,

Ivan smacked the herbs out of his face and hissed "Next time ask, you lazy piece of s**t. Also next time I'll let you die like a worthless garage you are." He stormed off as he sniffed out the air for the a** hole's pipe

Of all the death in life,
To save your soul that’s in doubt.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 am
Absolem

Absolem was tempted to ask what Qualities would make a garage (a building used to store cars) worthless but he choose not to seeing as Ivan was nice enough to start looking. He smiled pleased with himself and gently picked up his bag of herbs making sure there wasn't a hole anywhere "hey don't worry, once you find it I'll give you a ride home and even set you up with some cat niip, hows that sound?"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Cheshire Cat

And if start to lose my sight,
I’ll tell you to save all your sorrows,

Ivan was still bad at Absolem and turned around and glared at him "Just cause im part cat does not mean I like cat n**." He shook his head. He then blinked and licked his paw "Actually I like cat n**" He turned back around, sniffing again. He knew he was close to the pipe, but the flower's scent was getting in the way

Of all the death in life,
To save your soul that’s in doubt.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
Hard times are temporary

Onitsuka appeared right next to park and Alice. She stared at alice strangely. "Alice? Are you....High?" She asked. "God Dammit Absolem!" She thought to herself

But death is forever

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am
"Shes been high for a while now."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 pm
Absolem

as Ivan searched for the pipe Absolem sat back leisurely waiting for the return of his beloved pipe. well not exactly leisurely since his body still felt like he was being skewered by a thousand needles, he REALLY needed a smoke

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Hard times are temporary

"That stupid pipe" She sighed. "So what now?"

But death is forever

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games