Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
So Frustrated With Him! Grr!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 pm
So there is this guy I know. He's funny, and can always make you laugh, but when you're upset, he can easily cheer you up, and he's such an a*****e but he's also really nice and it's so FRUSTRATING because I totally like him, but I'm not the only one.
All my friends have, at one point or another, liked him. It caused drama just about a month ago between two of my best friends, who are best friends, because Danny's an a*****e and let everyone know that Alex liked Shaina.
Well, now Alex likes KK, one of my other best friends. And I totally support Kalex. But I REALLY like Alex, and no one knows this! And I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want KK to find out, because I totally want her and Alex to get together, but KK has like, 3 or 4 other guys crushing on her, and I've only had one boyfriend who turned out to be an a*****e, while she's had a couple (all assholes for the most part). I'm just feeling jealous and it's pissing me off...
Ugh. And he doesn't even go to our school anymore because he's a dumbass. >:[
Advice?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm
If Your friend and Alex didn't have nothing,like a connection,or dated or 'talked' and he said he liked her. Then go for it.She can't get mad that you made a move and he likes you back.Just go with something you really want..You might regret it later in life if you dont..

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:22 pm
My advice, don't get caught up in stupid dramatic relationships while you're in school, try to stick to studying, boring I know. But getting caught in drama like that just means someone is gonna hurt and you shouldn't want to take the risk of letting your grades drop. That's my advice but you don't have to take it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:58 pm
Haha, I'm dropping out next year. I really don't care much about school. I just go for my friends. <3
And I highly doubt Alex likes me. We fight to much. I've tried to murder him on several occasions and he constantly tries to piss me off. And my friend really likes him, and he likes her back, and they're better friends than me and Alex.
I'm just frustrated that he's so easy to like and I can't stop myself from liking him. :/  

Fatgirl and Robin

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:36 pm
That's how friendships are, the people you interact with can be so easy to like it's natural. But I know it is off topic but you shouldn't drop out of school. Because now in these times people are getting fired because there are other people with a much better education than them and so they get put off for that person. I do not recommend dropping out of school, even if you don't care about it and only go for your friends, I don't think it is a wise idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 pm
Ermm..
I don't want to sound too entirely rude
but I'm going to anyhow.

You are incredibly immature.

Besides allowing petty crushes on some immature teenage boys to interfere with you and your "best friends" -- dropping out of school is quite possibly the most important factor in this entire thread. Like someone mentioned above, the economy has crashed. Maybe you live a charmed life, spoiled by parents and sheltered from the reality that is now. But hello! Money isn't always going to be handed to you. You will need to get a job. Yeah, maybe you can marry into money or win the lottery or leech off the government -- but, damnit, that rarely works out well for anyone. It pains me to see all these young people living out in the streets, telling me stories about how much they regret never trying hard to make a living. Maybe they depended on their family or spouse or friends or something, then their luck ran out and they were kicked out to the curb with nothing but some ragged clothes on their backs.

There are college graduates (ph.D!!) flipping burgers at McDonalds.
You can't say: oh, I don't need a diploma! I'll be happy with a crummy minimum wage job.
But the reality is: that doesn't work anymore.
Education is a necessity and blowing it off for the "fun" of it simply isn't optional.

[/RANT]

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

TheLunarEnd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:19 pm
flauterfli
Ermm..
I don't want to sound too entirely rude
but I'm going to anyhow.

You are incredibly immature.

Besides allowing petty crushes on some immature teenage boys to interfere with you and your "best friends" -- dropping out of school is quite possibly the most important factor in this entire thread. Like someone mentioned above, the economy has crashed. Maybe you live a charmed life, spoiled by parents and sheltered from the reality that is now. But hello! Money isn't always going to be handed to you. You will need to get a job. Yeah, maybe you can marry into money or win the lottery or leech off the government -- but, damnit, that rarely works out well for anyone. It pains me to see all these young people living out in the streets, telling me stories about how much they regret never trying hard to make a living. Maybe they depended on their family or spouse or friends or something, then their luck ran out and they were kicked out to the curb with nothing but some ragged clothes on their backs.

There are college graduates (ph.D!!) flipping burgers at McDonalds.
You can't say: oh, I don't need a diploma! I'll be happy with a crummy minimum wage job.
But the reality is: that doesn't work anymore.
Education is a necessity and blowing it off for the "fun" of it simply isn't optional.

[/RANT]

Ok well I'm gonna get killed on monday for being a creeper and looking at this post cos I'm friends with Momo in real life xD
But anyways even though I'm completely against against her dropping out. But she honestly isn't good at school. And she isn't like those spoiled rich kids (me? XDD) who get everything they want. She kinda got held back last year but like she's going to get her GED and I think go to a trade school? Cos she does care about her future.
And also I mean I've actually thought before what's the use of going to college and trying to work for a profession when the economy is s**t and all the president is doing is helping out the people who decided not to do anything with their lives. It's the stupid young people who bought houses back in the housing boom of like 04/05 thinking that they got a great deal of only have to pay 800 a month for two years when after that it jumped up to like 2,000. So what's the president doing? Basically rewarding those people by increasing what the people who actually have jobs have to give to the government.
But of course I'm probably not gonna do that, I'm gonna graduate and go to college to work on being...well I don't know yet...maybe something that has to do with film or animation...yeah..
And anyways I mean like I'm tired of seeing people on here expecting everyone to be perfect little angels. People have the right to be selfish sometimes, it's human nature. We all do it, including you yourself so don't even try to deny it cos like I heard from somewhere no one can be just a sinner or just a saint. I think that's how it goes >.>

And also I'm not trying to start anything, it's just that if anyone talks about the economy or anything having to do with the government, I go full out rant mode xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

I say that if she wants to drop out, then let her.
It's her life not yours, she can choose whatever she wants to do with her life.
=/
There are options, she could get a GED.
My mom dropped out, raised two kids and got a GED now she is a RN Nurse.
Just because you don't go to high school doesn't make you a looser.
Heck I dropped out and went to the alternative school, I graduated a year early and now I'm in college.

Anyway, you shouldn't get involved in drama filled relationships.
It isn't worth it.
They end quicker than they begin.
I think for the time being you should think about what you want to do with your life.
Are you sure that you want to drop out, do you have a back up plan?
What are you going to do?

Your life is more important than some guy.
You need to be absolutely sure that this is what you want.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sounds rather trivial, if you ask me.

User Image

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces