Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Around the World
Favorite holiday movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:04 pm
I just want to apologize in advance to anyone who doesn't celebrate the Halloween holiday. xp Maybe you can still share some of your favorite scary movies(since Halloween seems to center around spooks)? For those who do celebrate, are there any types of movies you enjoy to watch during the month of October? Maybe there is a specific movie or movies that you watch every October.

Mine would be (well, more like my favorites. I don't watch them every October but I'd like to own them and make it a ritual!):

The Monster House, The Charlie Brown Halloween Special, Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf or any Scooby-Doo movies(xp), and Hocus Pocus. Is now embarrassed for sharing.

Okay. Now, favorite holiday movies for the winter season! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 pm
my halloween/october movies tend to change every year, last year it was the resident evil series and this year, even after the first time i saw it was a few days ago, seems to be silent hill  

blackroze_dragon

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 am
My halloween ritual is always the same. Eating Candy, getting as many bad horror movies as I can and watching them. I usually start with some type of thriller, then end with Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I watch TNBC twice a year at least. Halloween and Christmas.

I just love the movie, and was lucky enough to get it on DVD one year.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:02 am
The Nightmare Christmas is scary for me to watch but I am attracted to it. Someday, I want to try watching it from the start to end. xD It is a good movie to watch for both Halloween and Xmas. Maybe Thanksgiving would be the perfect time to watch it. Haha. Get it? The holiday between Halloween and Xmas. Yeah........  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Graysongurl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 pm
OK, I know this isn't really a Halloween movie series, but every year on the 31st, I watch SAW 1,2,3, and then 1 again. All the while eating candy I should be passing around to trick-or-treaters. LOLZ.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 pm
My favorite holiday movies/cartoons for the winter season are The Polar Express, A Christmas Carol (I want to watch the one by Robert Zemeckis so bad), Elf and a Charlie Brown Christmas. I also love the Nutcracker Prince. Oh, and Frosty the Snowman. sweatdrop  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Vega Futago

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 pm
A Christmas Story, hands down. I watch it at least Twice every Christmas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 pm
Christmas: Silent Night Deadly Night, A Nightmare before Christmas, Die Hard

Halloween: Sleepaway Camp, Halloween, Trick R Treat  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Around the World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash