So.. I like this guy..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shannon-Jeva

IRL Labtech

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:40 pm
Buuuuut, my friend doesn't want me to talk to him as much as I do now..
Because it seems whenever she introduces me to one of her guys friends, the new guy friend and I seem to become really good friends and then the guy stops talk to my friend. She doesn't want this to happen this time.
We were all hanging out at his house tonight for a bit and I feel like I'm really starting to like him.
I just feel if I try to make something happen that my friend will be upset. sweatdrop
What would you ladies do if you were in this situation?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:50 pm
well, first I'd tell my friend...see if she's okay with it! And also, if she knows the guy then she'd probably know if he'd be a good person for you to be with!  

viper_353

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:02 pm
What do you want to do?

Honestly, do what you want to do. Your friend has no right telling you how much you should talk to someone just because they 'stop talking to her'. Just being friends with you wouldn't make them stop talking to her. They have to have other reasons and laying the blame on you solves nothing. Sounds like there may be some jealousy in the friendship, and that never ends well. True friends will remain friends through worse things than this. If she gets upset because you become friends with her other friends then you don't really need her in the first place.

viper: just because her friend knows the guy and is friends with him doesn't, under any circumstances, mean that she know whether or not he is good for the op to be with or not. She may have an idea, but she can never know for sure, only the op would know after getting to know the guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 pm
viper_353
well, first I'd tell my friend...see if she's okay with it! And also, if she knows the guy then she'd probably know if he'd be a good person for you to be with!

She's not going to be okay with it. She's told me every single day that she doesn't want me talking to him. I don't understand why though because I haven't done anything wrong :s  

Shannon-Jeva

IRL Labtech

Shannon-Jeva

IRL Labtech

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
What do you want to do?

Honestly, do what you want to do. Your friend has no right telling you how much you should talk to someone just because they 'stop talking to her'. Just being friends with you wouldn't make them stop talking to her. They have to have other reasons and laying the blame on you solves nothing. Sounds like there may be some jealousy in the friendship, and that never ends well. True friends will remain friends through worse things than this. If she gets upset because you become friends with her other friends then you don't really need her in the first place.

She's a really jealous person. :/ and she does tend to blame things on other people because it's easier than actually thinking of reasonable explanations for something that's happened.

But thanks. I just don't want to do anything too fast. sweatdrop  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff