This is normal, right?
  Yes
  HELL NO!
  :/
  I pity you.
View Results

NinjaXsugarXCaine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 pm
And ever since the end of last year, he's been in my dreams. And when I look at him, he just makes me feel so...
I find it embarrassing. And I also feel since I've gotten so weak in my emotions, that what I've been feeling for him since we met 2 years ago has been released from it's suppression.
I don't know what to do. I know him well, but not so well, that I know what might be his reaction if I ever tell him.
Today he lifted my chin 'cause I was sad today and he told me to smile. Like in the movies. But without the kiss...
But he also didn't mention me when he was saying who his best friends are.
I don't want to ruin our friendship.
But I want him. I need him.
But I don't want to be so selfish.
It just makes me cry whenever I see him go...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm
Been there, done that, dear. It totally sucks, I know.
Basically, you have two options; you can never tell him and just be miserable with this secret clutched in your chest until it's too late (like he gets a girlfriend, moves away, etc.), or you could be honest and tell him. Just tell him that you don't want things to get weird between you two if he doesn't feel the same. If he's your friend, he shouldn't let that get in the way.
(In my situation, I told him, got rejected, then I went to Spain for ten days, and when I get back, he's dating a guy. XD But we were still friends until the end of high school [Summer was super-busy, and now that I'm in university, I don't have time to see people who aren't at uni as well, haha]).
Hopefully it goes better for you <3 Good luck, dear! I know it's difficult, but isn't it worth the risk just to get some closure?

(And the best friends thing, maybe he thought it was obvious? Maybe next time, bring it up, punch him playfully and say something like 'So, that time when you were listing off best friends, I couldn't help but notice that I wasn't on that list!!' XD)

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items