Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
So I'm starting to crush on my best friend...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultra Kitty Girl

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 am
One of my friends (Tyler) mentioned one day that me and my best friend (Mike) make a good couple. I started to contemplate this one day and I think he may be right.
So I wrote a note to Mike saying 'Tyler said we make a good couple. What if he's right?' (Me, Mike, and whoever the hell reads this are the only people who know what the note says. Didn't want this getting around the whole ******** school.*) He wrote back 'What do you think?'. So I put down 'I'm not sure.'. And the truth is, I really am not sure.
For one, he's super evil and hates people. Not to mention he's a bit racist. (Not that either of us are of different ethnicity, I just can't deal with racist comments all the time.) Of course, I'm evil too but I'm not even sure if Mike would ever want a relationship or girlfriend.
For the past week I've just been kinda keeping an eye on things, trying to figure him out a little bit more. But I guess I've been figuring myself out too because I've noticed stuff. 1. I like being by his side. 2. He makes me laugh alot. And 3. I was tempted to hold his hand during the pep rally last Friday.
I don't know if I should just straight out tell him I kinda like him or not...Any advice?

*Large amount of stupidity at my school. Lots of people I hate, and wish they'd burn in a hole and rot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So man, I kinda like you. I just wanna know if you feel the same way about me?" Or you can be subtle and have a mutual friend ask instead.

User Image

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200