Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Judith's Range.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

SUP Y'ALL

lizbot
First, went the floor. Hellma had just bought that carpet. She was particularly fond of it's puke and pus plaid design.

Then went the door. Hellma didn't mind that so much. She intended on replacing it with something more heavy duty, anyway. Too many staff members had been making free with it and her pumpkin rum office supplies.

Then went the Snowflake's desk. Hellma's eyebrows shot up at a few of the things to spill out of it. Was that a copy of Hornz?

Then went a few gnomes. No one really cared.

All in all, Hellma was only mildly irritated at the destruction wrought by the Acceptance Bin's new feet. This was possibly because she found several bottles of cider rolling about in the wreckage of her secretary's desk. And she had never liked those particular gnomes anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:41 pm
dis be a TOC  

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image MONSTER MASH !

Name: Judith
Nicknames: Judsy, Jude, Judy (she's not very fond of this last one)

Faction/Race Monster, Bigfoot

Personality: WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P. DIDDY

tomboy ☆ Judith is one of the guys. With six older brothers, she had to learn from a young age to not only know how to run with the big boys, but how to keep up as well. She has very few "feminine" tendencies and most are done under the pretenses that they're just cool and not girly (like wearing a skirt, which she only does when she has leggings too, or painting her toenails-- she likes bringing attention to her feet). This isn't to say she thinks being girly is lame or anything, she just doesn't know how to do it. She plays ball with the best of them and isn't afraid of throwing down with guys twice her size. Horseplay is her middle name, and she plays dirty and rough.

• lacks self-awareness ☆ While Judith is capable of doing many things, she thinks she's capable of doing everything. There's a difference. She doesn't know this 'difference' exists.
  • mild napoleon complex ☆ She's not the tiniest girl, but she's not the biggest either. Judith suffers from a severe case of foot-in-mouth syndrome, and considering the size of her foot...

lackadaisical ☆ This is actually the reason she was shipped off to Amity in the first place. Judith doesn't take school seriously. She... just doesn't care. She doesn't skip class on purpose, so to say... she just tends to forget in lieu of something a little more fun. Even if that thing is puttering around the grounds, doing nothing at all. She has no interests in academics at all. Her parents are hoping that being around the student body will make her take things a little more seriously. She'll never get out of Halloween if she doesn't start buckling down.

• hygiene ☆ Judsy does not like sudsy. Seriously. Maybe it's a Sasquatch thing, but she's totally fine wallowing in her own homey stink. Growing up running around in dirty and muck will do that to a person; day's not a day if it doesn't end with brambles and leaves stuck in your hair. Her smell is probably something like wet soil, pine, and a horse stable. Personal upkeep is kind of low on her list of priorities.
  • confrontation ☆ She doesn't [seriously] get into it much with anyone, but because she says whatever's on her mind, she can make people mad. If someone wants a fight, sure, why not? She's probably going to chuckle and wrestle it out first, ask questions later (like Gilgemesh and Enkidu, they totally got beers after duking it out). Fighting = friendship. She doesn't even take her own temper seriously.

naive ☆ Understatement of the century. Much to her family's chagrin Judith is unerringly simple. She's not stupid, her smarts more of a savoir-faire cleverness than anything, but know that she'll be the first to fall if someone plants the seed of doubt into her head. Especially friends (which she's never been good at choosing). This was her father's biggest worry about sending her away to school, as now her brothers aren't close enough to be on call.

• malleable ☆ Judith only thinks for herself when she's by herself. Get her into a group of opinionated individuals and she'll gladly trail in their shadows and do their dirty work. She's more show than thought in these cases.
  • trusting ☆ Semper fi! Yeah, her friends can do no wrong. Ever. And don't you dare try to say otherwise!

FEAR: Juds would be more likely to drop-kick you if she ever got into a fight. Transferring her weight and balance into her feet -literally - she gives the ground a pound with the flat of her foot. This makes the ground buckle underfoot, making her opponent stumble or, better yet, fall.

The downside? Misdirected or even somewhat off balanced will send Judith into her own personal sinkhole. Awesome! Her feet are usually pretty tender afterward too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT BIG FEET . . .
they need big shoes.

Santa Monica Mountains, Hollywood Hills (Mother)

Appalachian Mountains, West Virginia/Tennessee (Father)

Himalayas, around Everest (Great Aunt)

S'all right. The way Pa tells me, I was named after Judy Garland, whoever that is, s'at least what he tells me. Ma's old stompin' grounds were somewhere abouts the Hollywood Hills which is where I guess well-tee-do Humans live. Santa (ew) Monica or sommat, so's he's always sayin' how me n' my brothers were named after actors. Kinda grosses me out, but I guess I cain't blame Ma or nothin'. Anyways, Pa comes straight outter th'Blueridges, 'least his Ma n'Pa did. Sommat like that-- Pa lived in Tennersee from what he says. He's not much a talker, Pa.

Olivier
n' Brynner, my oldest two brothers, they're always fightin' real bad. Sometimes they get along, but not very much. Oh well. They're old n' stuff. Cantankerous as Ma would say. I just say they're all homo explosion.

Cagney, th'third oldest, he's my favorite n' I ain't afraid to tell no one that he is. 'Cause it's the truth. He's th'best-- not th'tallest or nothin', but the straight best.

Gable is Ma's favorite, though she pretends she doesn't have 'em. You can tell. He can tell. N' he's a smug sunnuvagun about it too. Whatever. Cagney's way better.

Astaire is a big fat tattle tale. Sings louder than a canary-- and I've eaten enough of'em yeller birds to know how loud they is. So. That's that!

Then there's Mitchum, who's all right, I guess. Cain't trust him worth a lick sometimes. Not a squealer like Astaire. He's the one nearest my age, so we made a blood-pact. Yep. My hide for his if it comes right on down to it.

Sukkubus

Sukkubus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 pm
dorm room?  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out