Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wonderland Unearthed! (Accepting See and Read PG1!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:36 pm
Welcome to Wonderland.... Things are not what they seem...

Since the story was created by our own Lewis Carroll in 1865 people have wondered the possibility of Wonderland actually existing or were they simply the works of a mad person. Or if it was true to at least find this 'Alice' Spoken of in the writings. Ever wish you could see this world of wonder? I mean really really see and hear and feel everything that Wonderland could offer, if it only existed?

Well wait no longer! That is correct, Wonderland did Exist, and still could. After the Quake that rocked most of the lands throughout England, a remarkable wonder appeared. An artifact that could have come from this imaginative and backwards world.

Since the discovery of what appears to be an actual Card Guard, a bright team of archeologists have been excavating what is now called the center of Wonderland. While they've dug away finding bits and pieces of things that should not be around but are, stores, and tours have risen to the many tourists.

The site is under guard and has small tremors on occasions, but we are confident that it does not impede the safety of our customers and guests.

Character Building Guidelines:

*There can be many Alices, especially where this is fastly becoming a tourist attraction. Though only one may possibly have the blood that descended from the original Alice.

*Everyone starts at the excavation site for the story beginning.

*This Wonderland is based off of the books, some other writings by Lewis Carroll, and other fictions written or pondered, like McGee's Alice, The various Alice movies, Or the Sci-Fi Channel's Alice as examples. It may also carry references to other legendary stories and such as well.

*This is a dark, for the most part type RPG.

Please PM me with the following information to play, please put in it's subject ~*Wonderland Uncovered*~ Because I have started multiple RPG's here.

Character Name:
Personality Description:
Appearance:
Things they may have on their person:
(Mind you this is a public facility)

Once people begin sending PMs of their characters what will happen is they will become posted here in the form of a CHARACTER CARD. A character card is what I create based off of the above, the closest body and or clothing match using the Tek Tek system, or adding my own art to the Gaia Avatar Base. The cards will be both posted here for all players to see, with possible updates as to looks and such ongoing throughout the story, and also sent to the character owner each update with a direct link to use in their signatures or whatever they wish.

*Note*

This is a literate RPG! There is to be some form of decent, doesn't have to be perfect, Grammar and Spelling! And while there is no post limit, I do expect some form of flow to the posts. Nothing Random unless it's been led up to well enough to understand where it may have come from. There are three (3) warnings if there is a failure to comply via PM. Third strike, you're out! I am willing to work with players to help with this so it shouldn't have to get to that point.

On that note, I wish this to be fun for everyone. All ideas or possible plots are welcome, but please be courteous and run them by me or a GM first before going ahead with it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:41 pm
Rules:

For the Character cards, do not message me here, or PM for updates. As I've created this RPG, I will be reading and monitoring it almost daily and will be able to see the changes first hand. Keep in mind some edits may take longer then others depending on their level. If you have a gaia look you wish based off that character go ahead and PM me the image.

No gawd moding!

Obey the GMs! I have chosen them for a reason. However, if you believe that they have become unfair, please PM me about this. I wish everyone to have a fun time while here.

Please be respectful of other players. If not there will be consequences.

To become a GM:

PM me with the above character info, as well as the following:

*How many Alice in wonderland movies, shows other, have you seen? includes books, games.. etc..

*Why should I make you a GM?

-GMs will be in control of certain characters throughout the story. Each GM will be notified once selected of a characer list, so we know who is who.

-All GMs should add me as a friend once selected to make keeping in contact easier.

-All GM's when playing a bad Character will be in Indigo Text.
-When giving notice of bad or dark events will be in Red Text.

-When playing a good character text will be in green.
-When giving notice of good events will be in blue text.

This will make it easier to discern the posts as GM posts. Event posts will also be in the Ornate or document posting style so that they shall stand out more.

If a GM is playing a normal/ their own character, they can, and or will post right after in a regular styling.

Now, we may have contests such as items or gold throughout. There will be a post specifically for it as well as rules for that.

Please read all of this before applying to play. When a PM is sent to me of a character profile it will be assumed you have. If not your loss. Also make sure you continue to check the first page as updates will be posted for both the contests or events... character cards... as well as storyline updates.

As for all of that, onto the next posts!..  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:42 pm
The GM and Player lists Wrote:

GM List:
None yet at this time.

Player List:

Queen Spazzy

Character Name: Samantha Lacess, prefers to go by Sam.
Personality Description: Others call her mad, though she views herself more as simply "outside the box" and eccentric. She's a generally friendly person to most everyone she meets, though it is not suggested that you make an enemy of her.
Appearance: She stands at only 5'2" with skin tones similar to that of a porcelain doll. While known to change her hair hair color on a regular basis, she currently sports dark auburn hair, which falls in layers to about three inches past her shoulders. Her eyes are also known to change shades dependent upon her surroundings, though usually only subtle; these shades generally range between blue green and bright blue.
Things they may have on their person: Sam currently is carrying with her a digital camera with a few spare batteries in her pocket, her wallet, keys, and a tourist's map of the area.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 pm
Character cards Wrote:

This is where the character cards will be posted for viewing. As well as a link to the archive to see past ones.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 pm
Contests and Events Wrote:

This is where contests and events will be posted as well as winners.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games