Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 pm
Well, several OMG moments.
Here we are:

-1: Cute boy hugged me. We're 'music buddies' 'cos I'm the only other person who knows of and likes the Dire Straits.

-2: Nasty, sexually-obsessed guy bowled me over; tackled me; knocked me down; whatever - And started kissing my face. I'd managed to fish his keys out from a grate. He's not really horrible just loud and he thinks he's a stud.

-3: Cute boy said "we're in this together" in our maths test when he helped me with revision.

-4: Made gay-straight cute boy #2 look iffy when I hugged cute boy #1. Maybe he's jealous?

(-:0

Did you have any OMG moments today, or otherwise?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 pm
Not exactly... I saw my crush yesterday though... blaugh I need to talk to him.... sweatdrop  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

Epicfied

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

No, day before yesterday was my OMG moment. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 pm
-Me and a couple friends made a bet with one of our friends that she couldn't go 24 hours without saying 'shut up' while we were around. She didn't last 5 minutes, which we found pretty funny.

-Me and my friend (a girl) attempted to master the guy's part in swing class, also funny.

-My friend who is a guy was attacked by lotion and walked around smelling like cherry blossom vanilla perfume.  

Sora Nightwhisper

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Oh geez my omg moment was in fact today.
Well this guy I like [who told me he like me back but we don't date] was forced to hug me by my BFF jasmine. It was weird because it was in what we like to call the "teacher zone" in the hallway where practically all the school's teacher hangout. And he's hecka tall and i'm hecka short.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:04 pm
1. I met a person named Saffire Bright, my is now complete
2. I met a boy named Sarah, just an awesome thing lol
3. I finally perfected me alter ego, her name is Lucy Joe, she is five, she likes biscuits and cheese, her favorite colors are green and purple and she always wear red suspenders ans tennis shoes.  

BugxNicole

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:14 pm
I like this guy. One person was calling me and one of my friends "retards." No, he didn't join in on the name-calling. He just stood up and said, "Meredith isn't a retard. She's awesome." He defended me, but not my friend. This may sound kinda selfish of me to have not said anything in my friend's favor, but you would probably be just happy if your crush defended you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm
I like these guy OMG moments of yours. =)

1. A bunch of students were ice skating, and this guy was skating by me when he suddenly slipped and was like, "Aaaaahhh, I'm falling I'm falling" and grabbed me... which of course made me start to fall too, so I had to grab him and we pretty much ended up hugging. sweatdrop Sadly, he was not very cute. Not bad, but not very cute.

... you know what's sad, is that that's my only one in like the past week. >.> That sucks.

Hersheydudette

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am
My OMG moment was like 30 seconds after I woke up this morning. I tripped over my laptop which was on the floor by my bed, face planted and bit my lip. Kind of an OMG - that hurt, but now I'm wide awake and determined not to hurt myself again today moment. I'm gonna have to pull the "You should see the other guy!" thing though - as my lip is now swolen and keeps bleeding, I hope I don't run into the Princeple tomorrow...

I wish I had nice OMG moments..... like you guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 pm
1. I saw my friend's boyfriend today, he his HAWT!!!
2. Got a pic of my crush (then my friend told him I like him > neutral )
3. there was a guy in my youth group that would come up behind me and hug me, he whispered in my ear that I was his baby. I was creeped out out, but at the same time, flattered. I was all "AAAWW THAT'S SO CUTE, kay now get off me." once he attempted to pick me up... I screamed until he put me down. The worst part i, he's my best friend's brother... lol he's though so it's all chill. Do you guys think I should give him a chance?  

BugxNicole

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff