Simply Berry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:35 pm
Me: so my mom said she wouldn't shun me if I were a lesbian |:
Sappho: Oh really ._.
Me: mhm
Sappho: that's.... good, I suppose ._.
Me: I guess
Sappho: Hm ._.
Me: She said it wouldn't be right to do that based on my sexual preferences cause I'm still the same person
Sappho: Ahhh D:
Me: and that even though she wanted me to bring home a man she can't really... influence my decision
Sappho: Well... it's good that... she.. thinks that way...
Me: yeah... I almost told her, but I'm still cautious/skepetical
Me: She's bipolar
Sappho: ahh... yeah >_o;

------

Iamsoconfusedyouguys. o_o
I was talking about how it was Coming Out week at my school and she was like "If there's something you want to tell me you should just say it now v_v" and... I was so close to telling her I was bi 8( But I just don't know with her.. Her personality CHANGES.. I.. she'd hold something like that over my head... :[ And I don't really think Sapph needs another excuse for my mom to dislike her.. She was so livid when we were 'married' on facebook a couple years back. And that was just pretend.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 am
Still the fact that she said "If there's something you want to tell me you should just say it now v_v" Means SOMETHING.  

Dagger1819

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:00 am
Dagger1819
Still the fact that she said "If there's something you want to tell me you should just say it now v_v" Means SOMETHING.

She said that because since I hang around with gay people she's expecting it of me >> Which... no. They didn't influence my decision at all. D;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:08 am
The fact that she's expecting it merely because you hang around Gay people means she doesn't quite get that it's a personal decision.
Which could mean she will delude herself into thinking it's just a phase or something.
Like you'll just get over it.

That or like you said hold it over your head.
I'm not saying you shouldn't tell her, I just think maybe waiting until you are 110% completely ready and sure in you decision that you say anything.

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 am
ll ChemicalCollision ll
The fact that she's expecting it merely because you hang around Gay people means she doesn't quite get that it's a personal decision.
Which could mean she will delude herself into thinking it's just a phase or something.
Like you'll just get over it.

That or like you said hold it over your head.
I'm not saying you shouldn't tell her, I just think maybe waiting until you are 110% completely ready and sure in you decision that you say anything.

.... Yeah >>;
And I'm not going to be 'ready' until, like I said, I have a car, job, and money.. so I don't have to be around her as much if she actually DOES take it badly.

The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games