Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
yesterday....:P

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:10 am
so yesterday i was really sad and stuff since im like depressed and like i ask that i was going to kill myself(but didnt. to scaared too rolleyes ) but like when i got back on the fourm(different website) i apologized to them cuz i know they care about me or at least i think they do. but like this kid kinda told me off and that made me sad. this is what he said:

.... Then you started going as if no one gave a s**t! When it was clear that all of us did! Stop acting like a whiny b***h, kick yourself up the backside and look around to see who cares and who doesnt!

so maybe i am whiny b***h but i dont think i am. and that was so uncalled for. so like i was talking to another friend about what happened and he said that i shouldnt be on that fourm, that i deserved better. cuz what the other boy said was uncalled for or that that was tough love. but the friend i was talking to know that the other fourm always got some issuues so he talked me into quitting it.

also my dad was being mean. he never lived with my mom and me but throughout my life he did pop-ups. but like since high school i saw him maybe like once or twice in 9th or 10th grade but havent saw him since. that is because he called and said i could get some money cuz we was going school shopping but when me and my mom went to his place he was all mean and stuff and practlly shoved the money into my mom's hand.

now like wesnday my aunt gave my dad my number and my moms new cell number. my mom was mad about that and was aruging with her about giving stuff to him.
and yesterday he called my mom on her cell when she was at work and was acting mean. saying that only why he didnt come around since then was cuz he was pissed off that i didnt get out the car to hug him or something. but he wasnt even talking to me on that day.

so yea yesterday was a b***h.

yall can comment if yall want  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm
that is hurtful.  

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 am
yup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:38 pm
*Cuddles* Aww, it's okay. We all have bad days.  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items