Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Extended Discussion
The Vatican is evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:38 am
Shilberu Erikku
Shanna66
Shilberu Erikku
iKnighty
Shilberu Erikku

and yet they don't even bat an eye over straight a**l sex.

They do. It's not acceptable for a catholic to engage in oral and a**l sex! Only sexual intercourse that could have some potential for procreation is allowable.
In my opinion that diminishes the value of sex in it's affectionate and intimate qualities.

Yeah, what to they expect us to do? Become a priest and rape an alter boy? Why are they so sexphobic anyways? It's like they're trying to deny their own humanity.

its just what they believe. they expect you to keep it in your pants. there is nothing wrong with it

also i personally dont believe that our humanity is based around sex. people dont have to have sex to be happy and wonderful people

Yes, they do. After all, the only points in life are to eat and to ******** blaugh .

i can think of quite a few things i find more enjoyable than eating and sex  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:57 pm
Shanna66
Shilberu Erikku
Shanna66
Shilberu Erikku
iKnighty
Shilberu Erikku

and yet they don't even bat an eye over straight a**l sex.

They do. It's not acceptable for a catholic to engage in oral and a**l sex! Only sexual intercourse that could have some potential for procreation is allowable.
In my opinion that diminishes the value of sex in it's affectionate and intimate qualities.

Yeah, what to they expect us to do? Become a priest and rape an alter boy? Why are they so sexphobic anyways? It's like they're trying to deny their own humanity.

its just what they believe. they expect you to keep it in your pants. there is nothing wrong with it

also i personally dont believe that our humanity is based around sex. people dont have to have sex to be happy and wonderful people

Yes, they do. After all, the only points in life are to eat and to ******** blaugh .

How can anything be more enjoyable than those?  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:21 am
Shilberu Erikku
Shanna66
Shilberu Erikku
Shanna66
Shilberu Erikku

How can anything be more enjoyable than those?

because there is more to life than just sex. i dont have to have sex with my fiance to have fun with him or to be happy. sex is just an added bonus to life, not something that MUST be experienced by everyone  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff