Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Umm, cute/ is my ex jealous?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:29 am
Ok after me and my ex boyfreind broke up, he became a total jerk to me.... and well i prety much hated him, and he loved that fact. I decided to ask out one of my best freinds kyle. And well he said yes!!! and i asked him why he said yes, his reply, "I realy like you. Even if my freinds begged me to say no to you, i said yes" i thought that was realy cute. And my ex jacob heard him say this to me..... He caught my arm in the hall and pulled me into a closet type thing and said, he dont get why i asked him out i shouldnt be dating him. and he looked at me like he was a jealous boyfreind....now jacobs trying to get close to me, hes being all flirty saying things like you look nice, trying to act like a boyfreind to me........ And well im confused.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 am

█████████ M O N O C H R O M E M O N S T E R ██████████

Yes, he sounds very jealous to me.
But, if you don't like him, don't give Jacob the satisfaction of you beginning to fall for him all over again. He sounds like he took for granted what he had. And well, now he's lost it, and somebody else has taken the person he liked, and now he wants you back. My friend has been going through the same thing with an ex of hers, but the best thing to do (If you don't find yourself attracted to him anymore.) is to ignore him.

Of course, he could just be trying to trick you into breaking up with your current boyfriend, and they mess with your heart if you get together again. (I highly doubt it though, I don't know of any guys who've done this before.)

gas powered stick

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:45 am
Yeah, I mean i dont want him to have my heart in his reach, but sometimes that seems like a hard task....And i tried to 100% ignore him one day, but me and him are parrtners in all of our classes....soooooo.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 am

Well... considering you're in classes together most of the time, I can see how it could be hard for you to ignore him.

But, if you really like your current boyfriend, maybe you should set Jacob straight. Tell him that you've got a boyfriend, and there was a reason why you guys are no longer in a relationship. Tell him that you've moved on or something. He shouldn't be flirting with you like that if he knows you're with somebody else. He needs to know what's up.

gas powered stick

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:58 am
I did this morning and his reply "ok bree what ever. But you know me prety well, if i want you ill get you, boyfreind or not."
I told him he needs to shut up and leave me alone, and he just laughed and said i was crazy then went on to pointing out flaws in my bf...... The reason me and jacob arent together anymor is cause he said he was starting to have filling for another girl, and he didnt want me anymore......... He knows good and well that kyle aint realy into showing to much emotion in public, but he can get jealous when other guys are being flirty and all. My biggest annoyance thing is when guys get realy jealous and "mine". So jacob uses that to his advantage....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:25 am

Wow, after you saying that, I have to agree with you, he is a jerk.

I feel terrible now, because I've got nothing else to say really. My question is though, what is your boyfriend saying about this?

gas powered stick

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Sounds to me like Jacob didn't get what he wanted with that other girl and is trying to get back with you. DON'T DO IT.
My ex-boyfriend dumped me for a much younger girl who is now his girlfriend (and living together from what his brother told me) YET he still calls me to say he loves and misses me (I'm not answering his calls anymore, by the way).
Men Jerks like that are not worth it. Just ignore Jacob, it'll drive him crazy and he'll try anything to get your attention, but continue ignoring him. Eventually, he'll stop. Just like my ex, he now attempts to call me once a month ever since I stopped answering his calls, in a few months he'll stop completely. So will Jacob.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 pm
Thanks and my boyfreind, doesnt like it but hes trying to be nice cause of me. He told me to be careful around him, and to tell him if jacob tries anything or does anything i dont like.  

LibraryFairy11

viper_353

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 pm
He sounds like he's just being majorly possesive--it's already been said once; he doesn't deserve to have your heart to break. And really, is that comment "I'll get you, boyfried or not," the kind of thing you want coming from a potential boyfriend? Really, that's showing some BIG disrespect for you....and that he's pointing out flaws in your boyfriend isn't right. It's not the perfection people like in guys, it's the quirks and flaws and overall personality we love. Don't listen to Jacob--he's being a big jerk and isn't good for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 pm
Yeah, Thank yall so much!!!!  

LibraryFairy11

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:47 pm
Next time he grabs your arm, scream or punch him in the face. :/ Telling you he'll get you if he wants you means he really doesn't care how you feel and I'm afraid he might go to an extreme and do something to hurt you, just for his own sick pleasure. I'd tell your new boyfriend this, just so he knows to watch his back and maybe talk to your teachers about getting a new partner... the less you talk to him the better....  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games