Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)
I don't understand...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Born Unreal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 pm
WOW. Someone PM me. I have been unauthorized to view my own topic twice now. I made a topic asking some questions and refreshed and was unable to view it, so I made a topic asking why that happened. Then I was unable to view THAT one too. PM me mod who is destroying my topics.

If you want to know what the topic originally said PM, as maybe I can't post it, even though it was allowed by the rules.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

Mod?You do know anyone in crew and vice can delete topics as well as Mod's right?User Image

User Image

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Freezing Taco

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 pm
i think someone in the guild is abusing their power.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:33 pm
deadly_taco13
i think someone in the guild is abusing their power.

User Image

Oh i wouldn't say that now,i think your jumping the gun a bit too much.I know many of the crew and since i am also crew i know of no one that would abuse their power like that.Besides alot of crew including me are from different timezones so it's not likely any of the crew would be on a this time(not including me since i am in fact on right now)

I would be happy to help you in any way in the Level System since i saw you were having trouble understanding it.User Image

User Image

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Born Unreal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 pm
My original topic said:
Born Unreal
Who do I inform, message, or trade request that I'm of a higher level. I searched through some announcements but couldn't find it. I am level three and still have no gold.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:49 pm
And yeah, I meant guild moderator, not site mod.  

Born Unreal

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image

If you want,i'll give you,your 3k.I am not the distributor but i will do this just once for you.User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 pm
Don't you only get the level 2-10 once? If so I'd like to save it until level 10. I really appreciate you're help, by the way. You're being very understanding. If you don't mind, I will take the 1k.  

Born Unreal

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

Well your the first that's actually rational instead of just saying"I want my gold!" like many other people here do.I am happy to help.User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:20 pm
Thanks again. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only rational thinker in this guild. People are always illiterate and impractical. I appreciate your generosity and for proving to me that there are other intelligent people out there.  

Born Unreal

[48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games