Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm
He attacked my friend's face earlier,he has never done that at all to anyone before,the most he does is swat at hand/arms to tell us that he doesn't like whatever we're doing.

The thing is,she nor I hasn't done anything to him,we left him alone where he was laying.

Then he was shaking very badly....
I dunno what made him do that,but I don't like it....not one bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 pm
Animals can sense Paranormal activity. Its scientificly proven. More then likely, there is a strange force in your house. Beware of walking down the stairs. Always hold on the railing. If this ghost is dangerous, it might try to push yo down the stairs. Post here if anything goes on. Even the littlest thing. Weather a box falls down for no apparent reason, or if someone was hurt and nothing hapened. also make notes on how your cat acts.

Even though I am only 13 and a little inexperienced, I am a medium. I talk with spirits and know about them.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm
Your cat was shaking? It could be that it was possessed, or that it was terribly frightened. Maybe the spirit was behind your friend, and the cat wanted to protect you guys. My friend's cats will do that, only their aim is better. If you need any help, feel free to pm me. I've had my fair share of paranormal encounters, and I know how to take care of a daemon if needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Animals can sense Paranormal activity. Its scientificly proven. More then likely, there is a strange force in your house. Beware of walking down the stairs. Always hold on the railing. If this ghost is dangerous, it might try to push yo down the stairs. Post here if anything goes on. Even the littlest thing. Weather a box falls down for no apparent reason, or if someone was hurt and nothing hapened. also make notes on how your cat acts.

Even though I am only 13 and a little inexperienced, I am a medium. I talk with spirits and know about them.

The only stairs here are the attics and the ones outside sweatdrop

Ivory:He stopped attacking her after about an hour.He hasn't done anything like that since then.Also if something happens again I'll ask ya about it :3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Wurlee

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:18 pm
Have any of your relatives passed away recently? Or a grandparent or older relative?

Because it seems like maybe a watchful spirit was with you, the way Ivory Pharos said it might've been behind your friend sounds like the spirit was maybe watching, or it was about to attack your friend. I would be grateful, I've been physically harmed by a spirit, it scared me a lot and I will always remember it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm
How old is your cat? My cat has seizure disorder (he's quite old) and he shakes and does weird stuff. While I'm not totally shooting down the paranormal idea, you may want to take your cat to the vet if there was a possibility that he had a seizure.

x Wolves in the Walls x

victini1575

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:34 pm
umm... maybe he saw a dog  
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out