Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mew Dorrk ll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm
I've gone through tough times recently
(depression etc.) and now its put me in a state of not being able
to tell love from hate. There is this guy who has told me he loves me often for the last 4 years until i told him to leave me alone 2 years back. To his ' i love you ' i would always respond ' i'm sorry i don't like you and i never will ' but he would still keep trying. Ever since i told him to leave me alone and get a life he hasn't told me he loves me, he is doing what i asked. It circulated around recently that someone over heard him telling someone that he loves me. But im not sure about how i feel. Now my mind is stuck not being able to tell love from hate and he keeps popping up in my mind but the trouble is i don't know if i love him or hate him. I never really got the chance to talk to him because i was always telling him ' i don't like you ' so how can i hate him for that? but yet how can i love him for it. This is the issue, i do not know if i love him or hate him and its eating away at me. If someone could help me make sense of this please don't hesitate to help..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 pm
Maybe you don't love him or hate him dear. You said yourself that you haven't even given yourself a chance to get to know him. That would leave you with nothing to base love or hate off of. Just try to get to know him on a friend level. It really couldn't hurt and you may actually find out that you do like him, even if it is just as a friend.

Love and hate are two very extreme words that tend to be used far to leisurely. They both take time to come to be, and they may not always (or ever) be present in a relationship. There are many other emotions in between the two, which are most likely closer to your feelings toward him than either love or hate.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 pm
This post really reminds me of Pride and Prejudice! I agree with the person above. You should get to know him and then your feelings will become more clear smile  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games