View Results

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 am
This Was My Full Message:

Today is October Twentieth; today across the world people may be joining me and countless others at this very moment in wearing the colour purple to honor the deaths of six young teenage boys who suffered through years of bullying, and ended up taking their lives.

Today I am wearing purple because I refuse to sit down and shut up about an issue that affects me personally, emotionally, physically, and mentally.

Today I am wearing purple because I want so many young Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, Transgendered, Straight, Pansexual, Asexual, whatever kind of Sexual you may be, kids to know, Life does not always suck. Elementary school, Middle School, and High School are hard, and Bullies and teasing sucks so very much. I know I went through it.

But for all you kids being bullied, for whatever the reason, It Gets Better, it gets so much better. You have the opportunities for so many memories, so much time to live your lives to the absolute fullest. Those of you who are feeling lost and alone, and maybe even a little scared. To those of you who just want the names and the pain to stop. It does not need to be over for you. Don’t cut your lives short because of something that someone else says. You deserve the Right to LIVE. Your Life is not worth giving up because of what some person who barely even knows you thinks, because in Five, Ten, Fifteen years from now, they won’t be there anymore, and things will have gotten so much better for you.

I wear purple today because I refuse to be Silent. I am Demanding Change. I am Demanding Freedom. I am Demanding Respect. I Demanding the Right to LOVE who I choose. I AM DEMANDING LIFE.

For Myself, For My Friends, For My Family, For You, and For the Future Generations to come.

Join me Today in Wearing Purple, and Refuse to be Silent.

Sincerely,
Your Vice Captain

ll ChemicalCollision ll

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm
May their souls Rest In Peace.
God loves you, even if the Bible says he wont.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers