Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
The Lands Of A Poisonous Melody~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 pm
The Lands Of A Poisonous Melody
User Image

Deep within the woods, on the nape of Kumogakure exists a lovely tavern. It stands a good measure, built from mahogany and other expensive woods, to improve durability and of course. It's surrounded by very peculiar plants and scenery, with the exception of the ripe vegetable garden just behind his lovely place. Roses and vines have begun to morph with the siding of the tavern. A flowing stream of clear and fresh water divides the land from the main roads that leads to Kumogakure. A flagrant scent surrounds this fortress which would appear as a INN for wandering rouges, or town strays. This is currently the residence of an aspiring kunoichi and therefore has been kept in secrecy from the world, although every once and awhile a stray may stumble upon such a sight.

---

After doing some exploration through Lightning country Apollo had come upon this place and found that it would be a perfect location of his lab. It belonged to the first Raikage, but with her being no longer alive he effectively took this location and, after some time, turned its underground into his own domain. Various traps comb the opening to it -- as it is stationed directly in the middle of the modern home. Most that come here believe it a place to pay homage to the former kage, when in actuality it has a far more malevolent nature.

Current Project
Experimentation! Stage 1! [Complete!]
Curse Mark Development! [Complete!]
Development of 99 Edith [Processing..]
Development of 8 Hachimon Pills [Processing..]

Kimiko Elise Souseiki Haburi
Apollo Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm
An aroma that scarred souls. A melody that was enchanting. The environment was supernatural with beauty that human couldn't compare. The gods truly blessed the land with the grace and elegance of their own. " Finally! " Lightly a voice mused, sitting above the woody boat as it floated alone the running river. Her destination was hidden in the poisonous forest, hid from the world by the nature beauties that covered these lands. Guiding her way though the river, the boat came to a halt and the female carefully stood ground. Locks of green pigment flew like an angel in the breeze that flown by. Swaying her way for only for moment, she stood beside a grand building, made of the finest wood, with flowers covering the sides. Smiling from the feeling of home. Kimiko entered the inn and quickly started her actions that brought her to the place.

Sanjii9227

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It seems I've been away too long. I don't even sense any killing intent from you all~" In a jeering voice Apollo would speak out to the various bandits trapped within their cages, lined along the cold, dank room. Nothing. There wasn't even a lick of wanting to kill him anymore and it was rather sad. Sometimes he enjoyed the feeling he got from them. That ;"I'll kill you no matter what I do." feeling. You know what I'm talking about? Keh, probably not. The blonde strolled along the edge of the cages with hands in his pocket and eyes of searing green. The inmates inside looked up to him as his shadow darkened across the cages -- all will lost a long long time ago. How long had they been trapped in here? Days? Weeks? Months? Maybe even years? It felt so long since they last had..freedom. "Keh. Why don't you guys cheer up? We've almost come to the end of our first test period~" They said nothing in response to their captors words. Why was he so cruel? What had they really done something so horrible to deserve this? None of them could truly understand. Apollo just kept on moving forward down the line, looking at each prisoner with his Byakugan eye active. Their progress was rather interesting and their development even more intriguing. So far it seemed like subjects A - F were close to body deterioration, which was expected. They were the first ones after all.

His eyes then looked on over to a few other experiments he'd been working on. The first 26 were on Apollo's left side, while the numbers one through one hundred were on his right. His beginning subjects were the ones he monitored closely for any development out of the ordinary. I.E, limbs sprouting, fire breathing, that kinda thing. The others were the ones he'd just started on after his confrontation with Kein, but they'd been modified with corrections from data. He needed to preserve their life in order to make sure the best results could be had, but A - Z was useless to him now. They're hadn't been any good data in months and he was growing tired of recording nothing good. "I suppose a test is in order sooner than later to test our you all's skills, now isn't it? With your current levels though I thought you'd be even a minor threat to anyone. Then again..." He could always administer THAT drug to them, but would decrease their life force by leaps. They'd live no more than another month perhaps, but even so. He had yet to test the drug out on nothing more than animals and they died within a few days of use. What was really stopping him from using it?

Nothing was and it would give him some information on its use. While pondering Apollo came to the end of the row of cages, turning to look at his creations. They were just lovely, weren't they? "Heh. So of A through E will be used. Five won't be much of an issue." But where exactly would he set them loose on? The only close place was of course Kumogakure, but this was for their use. To create the perfect solider for the great Hidden Cloud. Wasn't he just an amazing helper~ He walked on over to a rather large counsel that held a chakra lock and a few others things. It took only a few moments for the blonde to break it down and upon each of the 5 gates he'd be using. The prisoners stayed still however, already knocked out from some type of mist floating which had activated. "Keh. You'll wake up soon and when you do things'll be rather interesting, won't they. Now, to get you the administered drug. Gintama, make sure preparations are complete for them. I can't be away from Cloud for too long~" Gintama? Whom was that exactly? Well, no one would get the chance to know as Apollo began to walk out. "As we planned; release them in seven days and order them to the gates. It'll be the perfect place to get things started." Things seemed in order and he didn't have time to stay more than what was needed. He'd just have to come back again to further things along. Til then he was off, heading back to Kumogakure.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 am
User ImageUser Image
"My age is starting to catch up to me. I may need glasses soon if this keeps up~" In a lab coat, sporting the entire of a average Kumogakure Shinobi, there he was. Apollo Hyuuga, father, friend, and medical researcher. Of course, not many knew what he'd been up too the past year. Even Suzume had limited knowledge of him going off to perform his less than desirable experiments and why should she know? It'd only cause problems and problems were something he was not yet ready for. As he walked down the isle of the various cages that combed over his lab, the thoughts of the blonde reached further out than just scratching the service of medicine. How could he complete his research? Creating and completing the ultimate ninja - why, that was nein impossible with what he had here. The time had come to spread his vies. His...horizon. No longer could he remain stationed in Kumogakure, however, he couldn't leave just yet. "A movement is in order...Time to change scenes. This place has been good to me for the last few years, but...alas, I grow bored. Plus, there isn't anything here. No good specimens. No talk of oncoming war to get prisoners. Nothing." He of course had his child and Suzume, but they were minor in the grand scheme of things. Just another addition to his facade. "..I do believe its time I pay a visit to the new blooming village that's come about...In fact, I need to pay visitation to a few places.." The gears of time were churning. It was finally here and his plan would come into fruition.

With a few simple hand signs Apollo crafted two shadow clones of himself. One was to head for Otogakure, in order to have a little talk with the Kage there. The other was to head off to Gimagakure and get some information on a few things. He, on the other hand, needed to head back to Kumogakure before people came out looking for him. "You know your duty. Each of you head to the intended destination..We've got a world to change, gentlemen~" And it was done. With nothing left to be said they all left, but before the real Apollo exited he made sure to lock up his shop and secure everything inside. It'd be a mess if someone were to see his lab~

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items