Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKoAnne

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm
Okay, so I went on a field trip to the LDS bishop store house on monday, with my school. ( online smile ) So, I had to ride public transportation, (busses and train)) and a guy who also goes to the school, rode like me, so we rode together, as friends, but then today he started messaging me on Gchat. and then, out of nowhere he asked if I wanted a bf, I told him no, not really.. and he said he was just curious. I barely know this kid. I don't know if I can stand to talk to him anymore.. ever.
What would you do in this situation?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm
I wouldn't ignore the kid ever! He might have been asking for himself, he might have been asking for a friend...either way, he doesn't deserve you to act any differently! If I were you, I'd treat him the same way as before, just keep in mind that he may like you, and so try to be sensetive about that!  

viper_353

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:07 pm
I've been in this situation before myself. If he starts making you feel uncomfortable, don't feel afraid to stand your ground!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:44 pm
Stay friends with him unless if he starts acting creepy. :/ It probably took a lot of guts to ask you that. So I'd cut him some slack.  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces