Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Anime & Manga
Bleach is weird Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 pm
lLambo
Deaths kitsune
ive lost track on if were on filler or not. but bleach got old part way through the waco mundo arc.

itchigo can no longer see souls at the end.
my freind ruined the ending and its stupid.

-if you highlight my post, there is a spoiler hiding somewhere

You got some spelling errors there,
I've*
Ichigo*
Friend*
>.<

becasue i didnt have my mouse. i am spell check dependent...that and i was half asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:36 pm
Deaths kitsune
lLambo
Deaths kitsune
ive lost track on if were on filler or not. but bleach got old part way through the waco mundo arc.

itchigo can no longer see souls at the end.
my freind ruined the ending and its stupid.

-if you highlight my post, there is a spoiler hiding somewhere

You got some spelling errors there,
I've*
Ichigo*
Friend*
>.<

becasue i didnt have my mouse. i am spell check dependent...that and i was half asleep

lol,  

sundialler

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm
The manga is still going on with it going to seventeen months later, after Azien turns into a butterfly though I understand why he did, part of his transformation thing. Too bad Gin died fighting him, he was such an awesome character, my favorite along with Hitsuguya.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:51 am
SnowWolf1118
The manga is still going on with it going to seventeen months later, after Azien turns into a butterfly though I understand why he did, part of his transformation thing. Too bad Gin died fighting him, he was such an awesome character, my favorite along with Hitsuguya.

I KNOW, RIGHT?? Especially when you consider that he was actually one of the good guys in the end. I have literally described that part to friends as, "The Worst Thing Ever."  

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 pm
thegoodsamaritan
SnowWolf1118

I KNOW, RIGHT?? Especially when you consider that he was actually one of the good guys in the end. I have literally described that part to friends as, "The Worst Thing Ever."

I was so bummed! I kinda figured that he wasn't the "bad" bad guy type when I first saw him, but to have him killed like that, it broke my heart. Though in retrospect, it was probably the best thing to happen to him since he would have been executed by the Soul Society for his actions.  
Anime & Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff