Okay, So He Gave Me A Hug...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 pm

█████████ M O N O C H R O M E M O N S T E R ██████████

I feel ridiculous for thinking about this for so long. In fact, I don't understand why he's still on my mind! D; Obviously, this makes no sense right now, so I'll explain.

So, I have this friend, let's call him Mike. (:3)
He and I don't talk often, and we have only one class with each other. I think of him as a friend, nothing more, and nothing less. He used to have a crush on my best friend, and I'm sure he misses her. But, this is not about that, so let me continue.

Mike and I have Spanish class together, and, at the time, we were doing dance. In fact, we were doing the Merengue. (Search it up if you don't know it.) And, at first, I didn't have to dance with him. But, the teacher wanted boy-girl partnerships, so I was switched, and obviously, I got partnered with him. We danced, and he spun me around like crazy, if I might add. And then, we got to the pretzel... Now, normally I wouldn't care about doing this with any other guy. But I actually know him. And to put this in short, it was a little awkward. :/ So, we got frustrated in stuff, only to realize that it was my fault for not doing the move correctly. So, at the end of class, after we were done dancing, Mike shocked me, and hugged me, saying, "Good job Jazmine."

And since then, Mike has been talking to me more often. Truthfully, I don't know what to think of it. So, what should I think of it, girls?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 pm
I think you have a new stalker <3

Riddikulus Patronus

Toothsome Sex Symbol

25,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Dusk Read in Runes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:13 pm
I'm not sure what it means, but a similar thing happened to me! I was in drama, and this guy I have a crush on gave me a hug. But, it was drama class, and he's really dramatic, and it was probably just for the sake of being dramatic. But I still can't stop thinking about it! He also picked me up, wedding style. I got all flustered. He was like, "You know, it works better if you put your arms around my neck." And I said "Oh." Really intelligently.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:31 pm

@Alias:
Way to make me not paranoid about it. XD

@Biipolar:
Aww, that's super cute, actually. There's another guy, one I actually really like, and he does funny stuff like that too. Except, he hasn't picked me up before. I think I'm too heavy for that. But, he has tried biting me. >w<

gas powered stick

Riddikulus Patronus

Toothsome Sex Symbol

25,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm
Ffff. Anytime Monochrome, any time.
wink

I am here for you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm
Something like this just happened to me as well. Me and this guys always play fights and when i was walking down the hallway tired,he wrapped his arms around me and was whispering in my ear...but anyways
I don't really think it meant something when he hugged you. If it was a simple hug and he was saying good job and he didn't show anymore signs of liking you.then just continue on ur day and don't think to much of it..But you guys seem like your getting closer since you guys are partners.

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:24 am

@Alias:
Haha. xp
Thanks.

@iMadameShippo:
I suppose. I've been trying my best not to think about it. And I wouldn't, except that he's been noticing me more lately. I dunno, it's just weird.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:27 am
Wow.  

Minoog

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:55 am
Xx-Always_Rejected-xX
Wow.

Wow, what? :/

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff