Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Halloween

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like dressing up?
  Only on Halloween
  Yes, all the time
  No. DX
  I know how to dress a turkey :)
View Results

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm
Are you gonna celebrate it in any way this year?

I'm still not sure. I can't afford a costume, and my grandparents don't really hand out candy 'cause the neighborhood is full of old people anyways...=/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm
On the weekend of, my biological dad is taking me and my sister to the Ren. Faire, and then on Halloween, we'll be doing birthday stuffs, like singing birthday songs and maybe eating cake... I doubt I'll go trick or treating, though. I don't want to go by myself, and the only other people available are my sister, who will go with either a friend of hers that I hate or her boyfriend whom I hate, or my biological mom who, frankly, I hate. So, unless I go volunteer at some church or car dealer or something for Halloween festivities, I'll stay home making sure no one rings our doorbell and/or the dogs don't start barking, because my dad has to get up early for work...

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:21 am
I have no plans for Halloween... My church canceled their Halloween festival and I am too old for trick-or-treating. I don't have any children to take trick-or-treating. My fiancee left me. I just really don't have anything going on and anybody to spend that evening with.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:20 am

I dont celebrate Halloween

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 am
We don't celebrate Halloween here. 3nodding

And JJ, I'm sorry to hear all that happened, especially your fiancée. You can't just give up in life, though. So keep your head held high and try to live each day as its own. Never look back on the past, either, and try to forget about her. I know doing that will be tough on you, but you need to in order to heal and move on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 am
i have two jobs. no time for fun.  

Sachiko13

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 am
Angry Kitsune
We don't celebrate Halloween here. 3nodding

And JJ, I'm sorry to hear all that happened, especially your fiancée. You can't just give up in life, though. So keep your head held high and try to live each day as its own. Never look back on the past, either, and try to forget about her. I know doing that will be tough on you, but you need to in order to heal and move on.

I haven't given up on life... I have just given up on love. Real love between two individuals is humanly impossible. We aren't sent here to love, we are sent here to coexist and not kill each other. If we were meant to love, then we would be able to love through anything. Love is supposed to endure all things... including the temptation of the next hott thing to walk through the door.

Anyway... I will be alright. Halloween really isn't that important to me. It has mainly been devoted to helping out at my church for most of my life. I never went trick-or-treating as a child.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am
I am not sure.
Depends what others are doing.
I will probably just ignore all the kiddies in my neighborhood and hang around online though.  

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm
On Halloween, I'll be going to the Renn Faire with my family. We're going to be dressing up too. xD
We never usually go trick-or-treating. AND this actually might be the first Halloween I'll be doing something. :'D
Actually... first one I'll be dressing up for as well.
Even though I consider them normal clothes...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 pm
You can make one! Is there anything you want to be?

I'm going out with my family and we're all dressed up. I made the costumes this year.

We're going on a haunted hay ride!  

Titaniana

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Harvey_Kinkle

Hitched Partner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 am
User Image
Between handing out candy to the local kiddies I hope to be playing the gaia Halloween Event.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 am
I love Halloween,Imtaking my little bro 4laugh ther trick-or-treating  

TrueBlood225

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 am
i took halloween off, but just because i swore i would never work on halloween ever again. crying not after that first year  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games