Riddikulus Patronus

Toothsome Sex Symbol

25,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm
M'kay.

So there is this boy I met a little over a year ago, let's just call him Keith. [hehe. . .keish]. When I first met Keith I didn't really think much of him. I thought he was nice, which he is. I thought he was funny, which he is, and I only ever thought of him as a friend. In late April, my PE class split up into groups. My best friend, Keith, a girl I have been fighting quite a bit with, and myself all went into the group that was going to do swiming for the rest of the school year. That girl I have been fighting with liked/[s?] Keith a lot and often flirted with him. I liked him as well. He asked me if I liked him near the end of that unit, but also brought up the other girl's liking of him and said that he didn't want us to fight even more because of that, but the way he said it made me mad for I had just gotten through yet another fight with that girl so I told him I didn't like him and that he got me all wrong.

Later, during summer break a group of my friends and I went to go see a movie, I think it was A-Team. I sat between one of my closest friends and Keith. Around half way through the movie, he took my hand agresivly and tried to hold it. I kind of freaked out and took my hand away quickly. A few seconds later, he took my hand more gently and held it. After a minute, I took it away again and looked away from him.

This week, he got back together with his ex girlfriend and they dated for almost a week. It broke my heart, though I doubt he noticed. He broke up with her just a few days ago and for some reason, I've been in an awfully good mood and I've been hugging everyone a lot. Especially Keith.

Tonight we both went to our friend's birthday party and after a crazy scavenger hunt, everyone settled down to watch a cheesy vampire movie. Keith sat town on a rather big chair, though it wasn't a love seat. He looked lonely so I sat down on the foot rest and set my head on the arm. We slowly got closer and close until my head was on his chest. He said a few times that he was okay with it, and I am sure I blushed.

I have first period with him monday morning, and I'm wondering if I should apologize for the events earlier this year and tell him my feelings, or is it too soon because of his recent break-up?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm
You should casually appologise for the events earlier in the year and see how the conversation goes from there. If he says something that is encouarging, something that shows he still into you - go for it, confess! But if he doesn't, like if he just shrugs and says something like - "Meh, its no big deal" or "It's about time" it may pay to wait a bit cause he could still be hurting from his recent break up. If thats the case, just be nice to him - throw him subtle hints that you like him, bit be mindfull of his broken heart......

Appologise for said events - then see if he says anything.
If not, wait a while. If so JUMP!  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

connected_inside

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am
Stormgem
You should casually appologise for the events earlier in the year and see how the conversation goes from there. If he says something that is encouarging, something that shows he still into you - go for it, confess! But if he doesn't, like if he just shrugs and says something like - "Meh, its no big deal" or "It's about time" it may pay to wait a bit cause he could still be hurting from his recent break up. If thats the case, just be nice to him - throw him subtle hints that you like him, bit be mindfull of his broken heart......

very good advice!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am
connected_inside
Stormgem

very good advice!!

I'm glad you thinks so....I actually wound up confusing myself but obviously you got something out of it.  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Riddikulus Patronus

Toothsome Sex Symbol

25,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 am
Thank you for the advice. It's really helpful.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games