Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Hai guys, not dead. =D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"I'm a banana, I'm a banana, I'm a banana..."
  "LOOK AT ME MOVE!!!"
View Results

Reverend Havok

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:24 am
Hey Suites, what's going on?

Just thought I'd let all of you know that I'm not dead, haha. Things have been rather busy the last couple months, I got a job at Walmart working in Electronics, which is actually pretty fun most days. My co-workers are total goofballs, which makes things go by rather quickly.

I'm also in the slow process of starting a band with a few other friends. Nothing set in stone yet, but the jam sessions have been rather epic. Out of all the other bands I've been in, this one feels like it has the most potential.

Life hasn't been too exciting, but it's not bad, either. This weekend I'm heading up to Seattle with a few friends to hit up FreakNight 2010, one of the biggest raves of the year in the Northwest. Totally stoked to see Infected Mushroom, HybriDigital Shiny Toy Guns, and Nero. Should be an incredible night!

Other than that, it's been pretty chill. How are you guys doing? I didn't mean to lurk as long as I did, but...well, it happened. XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:31 am
HEY CHAP! /really late

I knew you weren't dead already, from our chat the other week. I'm not dead either!
Just worked to death and whatnot.

Yay for a job.
That sounds kind of ironic, coming after the previous sentence...

JEALOUS of you seeing Infected Mushroom!  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

[ s e m p e r ]

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 am
Hello.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:12 pm
Yurrrr!!! Working with people that makes work fun is the best!
Have fun at zeh rave && welcome back!!!

Saucey

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Not being dead is generally a good thing, so I'm glad.

I've been busy with college. Last year, I had a s**t ton of free time. This semester, I feel like I have 5 things due at any given time. @__@ I'm not sure if next semester will be any better with potentially 3 lit classes, a creative non-fiction class, and drawing III.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 pm
I'd totes go see Infected Mushroom. In my city, I'd have to wait until I'm old enough to go see 'em in a bar. Hate being 17.

I saw Shiny Toy Guns with the Offspring though. Don't care for 'em. Least the female singer was good to look at.

Also, beware of that band thing, I've had that happen twice with no success. Not like it would have worked anyway, I lent my guitar out to my friend almost a year ago, and I doubt I can play much of anything anymore.

Love the mask dude.  

Sunday Morning Hangover

Reverend Havok

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:33 am
Hey, people actually replied! XD

FreakNight ended up becoming one of the most epic nights of my life. Infected Mushroom actually played a ******** LIVE set, which according to what I heard, is a very rare thing to see. Totally amazing.

Also, I didn't mention him because I wasn't really interested initially, but I also saw Lil Jon. (Yes, the rapper.) He didn't rap at all, and did an entire electro/house set. Ended up becoming one of my favorites of the night.

@Dayve: Ouch. You only had to be 16+ to be allowed in, and even then, I saw some 12-year olds running around too. To clarify, HybriDigital Shiny Toy Guns is actually 2 members from STG doing remixes of STG songs. And sadly, it was pretty disappointing. I ended up leaving in the first few songs to another stage for some dubstep. And thanks, man. The guy really did an awesome job on the mask, I think.

@Pain: Yikes. I do not envy you...

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff