Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]
Illuminati

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 am
What are your beliefs about it?

Don't know what it is?? Look it up >> *lazies*
Lazy version ----> Basically... the government, world leaders, celebrities, and powerful figures like that.. are in it.. and they watch us and control each and everything that we do. In order to be in it (for celebrities at least), you have to kill another celebrity and prove you're 'worthy' or something. And they basically plan each and every world event that has taken place. Including 9-11.

And they're watching us RIGHT NOW. >> << >>;;

... Kay, so obviously I don't believe in it. |: But I know there's people who do. If so, why?

Discuss!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:08 pm
The Man?

I do believe that it exists. neutral I have that whole totally screwed up thinking process that Dale from King of the Hill has. Toootally loopy. I blame almost every bad thing that happens in this country on those people. EVERYthing is planned B| I mean...those things just can't FALL into place by coincidence. stare

There is 'power behind the throne'...the leaders and higher power of this country are just pretty faces with scheming, sadistic mad men behind them B| *fist shake* ...o_o I'm actually almost serious. Almost. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

cleolvtempus

Thirteenth Celebrator

5,700 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 pm
I think they exist...whether or not they have as much power as everyone thinks they do is still unseen. BUT i did do a speech on them in high school and found a lot of creepy stuff pointing to their existence...but now that Obama is president i am questioning those sources. but ya i think they exist, in fact i am positive they exist, but again if they have any substantial power over how America/the world is run......well that we could debate about for ages razz  
Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games