Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Just unbelievable

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:53 pm
My friend and I are really close. We don't let one thing go by without telling each other. And there's this one guy I like, that my friend thinks is a jerk. She keeps telling me that, and doodling all these ways that she could kill him and she has good reason to, from what she's told me.

My crush asked her out. As a joke.

He was being such a jack-a$$ to my friend, who had the tiniest crush on him. He asked her out just as a joke. He didn't mean it. And when she told me, he eventually found out that she told someone and got really mad. He's now just being plain rude to her. And of course, now they hate each other.

But I still like him.

Even though he has hurt my best friend, and in turn, hurt me, I still like him. It's just unbelievable.

I mean, I get all defensive and protective for myself and my friends. Usually, when someone I like gets hurt, I will stand up for them. So usually, if this scenario happens, I'd just start hating the guy for breaking my friend's heart.

But noooo. It doesn't want to cooperate. Instead, I still like him. WHY DID THAT FREAKING GUY HAVE TO HURT MY BEST FRIEND?!?! and why do I still like him after he's done something like that? [/rant]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:48 pm
Okay, so maybe you should think about why you like this guy.
Whether you make a list or whatever, figure out things you like about him, and decide whether or not he is worth going after because your best friend.  

Tsukuyomi25021

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm
dont worry. i like a guy that my mom had bad vibes about. we went out and got into a MAJOR fight and broke up. i was in tears after wat he said to me. and the thing is everyone told me he was an a**. i didnt want to believe them so i went on with my life and thats wat happened. and now everyone still hates him and my mom HATES him. i still like him. and unless hes messing with my mind ((he probably is but idc)) im pretty sure he still likes me. biggrin b/c he still kinda talks to me and he still "kisses" me and all and he also said i looked cute in my costume. ((it was school appropriate so i wore it yesterday)) so i still believe he likes me. no one likes him but still its not stopping me.

your friend and crush may hate each other but honestly dont let that stop you from still liking him. if you end up going out with the guy and your friend hates you too she's not a real friend. a real friend wouldnt care if you dated the guy shes hates. ok?? dont worry. in the end you will end up making a good decision no matter wat the hell it is.

also ya do wat violet said and make a list about wat you like about the guy. it seems to work in cases like these trust me it came in handy for me. biggrin  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games