Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
A Storm is Comming..... (Accepting! See PG1!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 pm
~Story~

In a land of a child's dreams, and those only the fiercest of mainland storms can tell lies a realm hidden beyond a rainbow. A storm is coming, and it's coming for you! Beware the deadly winds that threaten to tear everything apart within it's path. But amiss all the chaos and destruction something odd happens. You hear voices as if right beside you over the howls of the terrible beast at your door. At last glimpse you see if rushing ever faster towards you. And then nothing...

The gray images blur past as the storm takes you until you cannot keep up. As you wake you find yourself in a world unfamiliar. Where once your home, now lays a Forrest filled with debris of broken boards and beams. As you rise you get the sense you're not in Kansas anymore as the saying is said. To one side you see an odd marker that has been worn with age. Upon it is scratched writing you can barely make out. "Find the 'Old Road' and your journey will begin." A simple phrase that can cause quite the amount of curiosity.

Will you do as the stone says? Or will you simply wait for the next storm to come, even if it never does?

This if not guessed already is a mix of the wizard of OZ, Return to OZ, and Tin Man. There will be variations as to characters and storyline to fit how the players come to be in this new world.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 pm
~Rules~

~This is a literate RPG as all of mine are. There is to be decent grammar, and spelling, and preferably posts that make sense to everyone playing. While there is no post limits, please at least a couple motions a phrase or two spoken at least!

~Also the usual Gaia online TOS rules do apply.

~Be respectful of other players. If there must be OOC (out of character) chatter, I prefer it be in the main thread area, specifically the 400k post announcement/ sticky thread. This way it works on the threads goals and makes for a decent meeting ground.

~Also Read the intros and Character profiles sections. It will be assumed upon game start you have already!

~PM any character profiles/ bios to me before posting for approval.

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 pm
~Character Bios~

Please PM the following and receive my approval before posting. If you have not been granted approval first I WILL as the mods to delete it for me!

Name:
Appearance: (Even if you have an image, please write a decent enough description for this.)
Persona:

GM Application only: What OZ movies have you seen? Or what literature have you read that involves this world or one similar to it?

In addition, for the sake of play everyone unless otherwise specified is from EARTH!

GM's will play characters from the O Z.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 pm
~Current Players~

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points